News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[GBA] Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - "Talking with Bowletta"

Started by Gibra, July 27, 2008, 07:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gibra

Hello all

I'd like to find the sheet of when you talking with Bowletta just before to fight him.

I have only find the song on youtube but I don't know where I can find the sheet...
Can anybody help me please?

Music
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5YWN844IRvk

PS: Sorry for my bad english.... I'm a young swiss guy :)

Dimentio

Well, as far as I know, the angry-Bowletta theme is the Cackletta theme played fast. You're lucky, 'cause I've just made an arrangement of that theme.
MUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?ltg9gwwzz5j

All you have to do is setting a higher speed and voilà, you've got your bowletta theme.
but don't expect too much, I'm not that good at arranging yet, but I hope I could help you.

PS:apart from my Italian psycho-jester-identity, I'm a Swiss too  ;)
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

Gibra

Uh... I've got a problem... my computer only want to download your file on a text application...

so this is a part of what I've download:

[too many special character to be viewed]

But I don't remember the cakletta's is the same as when you talking with bowletta... 'cause cakletta is a fight theme (fast and dark...) & mine is an "organ" theme...

But thanks for your help

Brawler4Ever

Hm..I don't think it's possible to play a 5...

I tried saving it as a midi, but when I looked at it, I'd probably take the 5. All of the red notes were black. It wsa very confusing.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gibra

Gibra

Brawler4Ever

Did you download Finale Notepad? I can't see any other reason why Dimentio's arrangement wouldn't work.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

it just doesn't seem right looking at music that says arranged by Dimentio, i get the feeling my computer is going to blow up and kill me...

Dimentio

@Gibra: Sorry, I have no idea why the arrangement doesn't work for you. But I can't change anything about it...

@Gooch: Ah ha ha, why should an evil court jester not be allowed to arrange, too? Arranging is a funny thing, and I live to please the crowds. So I don't see a problem with that. And I hope your computer is not going to kill you...I mean that would be kinda uncomfortable...at least for you. :P
Well, I won't change my name, that's for sure.  ;)

PS: It wouldn't be any better if it was arranged by Cackletta herself ;)
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”