News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Sonic Unleashed

Started by MetroidHunter26, July 23, 2008, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Who has High hopes that this game will be good I hope so! And it looks AWESOME!!!

http://www2.sega.com/gamesite/sonicunleashed/us/index.php

The trailer is also awesome!!

By the looks of it it's a mix between Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Rush, and Sonic Adventure!!

Davey

Am I the only one that heard "I am the Eggman" in my head when I saw eggman in the first video on the video page? he looks cool. What systems for pls kthnxbye

MetroidHunter26

Wii PS3 and 360 ;D I can't decide Wii or 360.

Davey

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 23, 2008, 06:42:08 PMBOTH D=<
> __> I can't have 2 games which are the same just for 2 systems!!...That's MADNESS!!!

Composer #40

Which ever controller has more control, they seemed to have beefed up Sonic's in-game speed.

What's with the story of Eggman turning Sonic into some sort of were-beast? What are the makers thinking?

It happens Every. Day!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 23, 2008, 06:57:48 PMWhich ever controller has more control, they seemed to have beefed up Sonic's in-game speed.

What's with the story of Eggman turning Sonic into some sort of were-beast? What are the makers thinking?

The thought of reserecting Sonic... >__> by using ANY meens necesariy. I think it's a cool concept having to be a werehog :P I can't wait for it.

acropol

I can't wait till they ditch the horrible music and go back to good music

Composer #40

Almost every game series barely have any good music in this generation.

It happens Every. Day!

acropol

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 24, 2008, 04:02:29 PMAlmost every game series barely have any good music in this generation.

Yeah I agree.. they're getting lazy

PseudoMario16

well, i hope this game is better than some of the recent sonic games, they've really tanked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Not only are they going to still have it 3D and suck majorly, but they're making him a fucking werewolf.  AND THERE ARE HUMANS.  GAH.  DIE SEGA DIE.

http://kotaku.com/5024513/oh-dear-new-sonic-unleashed-trailer

If you think this trailer and the video the post links to is even reasonable, you are a fanboy.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Well than Yes I am Gamer I am a fan of sonic games no matter what genre but I do find it dissapointing to try and have sonic trun into something and I do kinda want the game but there are 2 more titles coming out for sonic Sonic and the dark brotherhood thing for the DS from those Bioware guys who made Mass Effect and Sonic and the Black Knight which by the name is another weird sonic going to another dimension through a book or portal crap and uses the wii's wii-mot functions and crap >__> in this one he weilds a sword and as much as I like seeing sonic kick ass with a sword... >__> I want to RUN you know. going through loops at break neck speeds and Sonic Unleashed has that so I look forward for THAT part and the Sonic Werewolf thing is going to be almost remotely to the Sonic Adventure type game play and sonic is basicly Knuckles in this one...He's slow big and strong...and hopefully not stupid like some kind of frankenstein kinda thing cause I don't want to see cutscenes where sonics a Freaking retard or some crap...It's too much for him to take >__> so yes in ALL of that post I have some doubts that Sonic might live to his early 20's but at least he'll go down with some good games..and By that I mean the old ones cause people still play them...LIKE ME!

The End.

SuperFireKirby

Sonic Adventure 2 for Gamecube was pretty fun but after that Sonic went down hill. Will he rise back up? Only one way to find out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

iDOWN

Nintendo just needs to buy Sega and bring Sonic back to his goodness. lol.
Nintendo and Sega work good together in the DS field. If I get this game at all (Probably won't.) it would be for the Wii. I read somewhere that the Wii version will have exclusive controls (obviously) that would set it apart from its 360 and PS3 counterparts.