News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Best and Worst Unpopular Games

Started by B-Kpianist, July 23, 2008, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

HugoMeister

Ok seriously, new rule, I don't care what anyone else says:

If someone gets in trouble, everybody else does not need to know what he/she did.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

Dude

SuperFireKirby: Don't knock it till you try it...

KefkaticFanatic

And don't be an extreme faggot by flaming something you've never played.  Also don't go and try to moderate and warn somebody for telling somebody they're an idiot by doing what I told you not to do.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 24, 2008, 06:22:45 PMBest unpopular game ever.

Your a kid who was unknowingly given a stone of great power by his father.You get chased for it though your town by evil henchmen of the evil Emporer Griffin. You go into the sewers and jouney outside the town whose gates have been locked since Emporer Griffin wiped out every other town in the world. You basically venture though giant dungeons fight  monsters, and have to restore the future by rebuilding the towns Emporer Griffin destroyed. You can travel through time; use a robot to fight enemies too big to fight without(which has limited fuel); invent and create items such as weapons, upgrades for your robot, and an aquarium; fish, put the fish you catch in your aquarium and race them( or cook them); play a crazy weird version of golf called spheda;upgrade your weapons by putting elemental stones into them; and of course kill hundreds of different kinds of monsters. All in all, there's over 70 hours of gameplay.Rated T. For PS2. Best unpopular game ever.Best game for PS2. Maybe the best game ever.

Dark cloub is great!!!  I just beat it a few weeks ago.

Worst unpopular game ever.

Okay, so it's not really that unpopular. But it is horrible.

Harvest

Red Steel is one of the worst games I have ever played.
-

SuperFireKirby

Ummm... Mantis? Why did you add to my quote that you beat it a few weeks ago? You really should put that outside the quote so people actully know you said something.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Just for the record, if anyone makes fun of Panel de Pon again (besides Harvest because he will anyway ::)...), I will go to your house and stab you multiple times with Lip's Flower Rod. (Yes, it can stab people.)

SuperFireKirby

Dude

Have you even played it? If you haven't you have no right to talk.

SuperFireKirby

Dude

B-Kpianist

SFK- DONT Flame it just for the hell of it, because i reaaallly don't want flame wars in this topic, and i don't wanna report anyone either.