News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Best and Worst Unpopular Games

Started by B-Kpianist, July 23, 2008, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MegaMoo

Quote from: Dihan on July 25, 2008, 08:49:19 AMThe best unpopular game? I'm not sure if this counts, but Beyond Good and Evil. It didn't sell too well.

The worst? Either Superman 64 or the ET game for the Atari. :P

I don't know if those count as unpopular because almost everyone knows about them for their crappiness. :P

Dihan

Quote from: MegaMoo on July 26, 2008, 09:58:35 PM
Quote from: Dihan on July 25, 2008, 08:49:19 AMThe best unpopular game? I'm not sure if this counts, but Beyond Good and Evil. It didn't sell too well.

I don't know if those count as unpopular because almost everyone knows about them for their crappiness. :P

Hence them being unpopular. :P

MegaMoo

Quote from: Dihan on July 27, 2008, 10:08:58 AM
Quote from: MegaMoo on July 26, 2008, 09:58:35 PM

Hence them being unpopular. :P

Fair enough.  :P

kotorfanboy

Psychonauts did not sell well at all for being a good game

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

It's really good. It's out for xbox, ps2, and pc, although I have it for the xbox.

p.s. runs fine on 360

Jedesyus

I present to you - the worst games of all time!

MegaMoo

Jedesyus

Well yeh.. if your counting pc games, but at least you can get a laugh out of big rigs

SuperFireKirby

racing big rigs. Sounds more like a racing parody.

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

fuselinestudios

E.T. the Extra Terrestrial: Rated: The Worst Game In the History of the World. It was so bad that they burried all the copies in the dessert!

Dude