News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Best and Worst Unpopular Games

Started by B-Kpianist, July 23, 2008, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Well, I think all of us have those few games out there that we really love, but are (or were) unpopular. What is the best unpopular games you've ever played? Which were the worst? Post em' here. I'll start :) (any console is fine)

Best

Although this game was short and unpopular, i think it was one of the funnest games on the N64. The game was pretty cool, most of your abilities all depended on The Chameleons Tounge. The game play was simple and easy to pick up, anyone could enjoy it. The music had it's ups and downs. My personal favorites were Desert Castle and Ghost Castle. This game is defintely not the best of the N64, and although child-ish, one of the best unpopular game of the N64. If you want more of a
challenge, Chameleon Twist 2 was much more challenging. Oh yeah, and this is the only game with such happy battle music!

Worst

Basically the Worst N64 game I've ever played. The theme song was just plain annoying, and the gameplay was pretty poor as well. I don't really need to say many words about this game, because it really doesn't deserve em'.

Davey

Uhh... I liked Amped 3 for the Xbox 360. Basically a easy gamerscore game, but I actually enjoyed it. And the worst game I have ever played was Iron Man - The Game of the movie for 360. That game was shit.

Echo

Astro Boy: Omega Factor, DragonBall Advanced Adventure, and Zoids: Legacy are a few GBA games that are surprisingly good in my opinion. Astro Boy and Zoids win even more cool points because their plots are based on crossovers (Astro Boy with other works from the creator of the comic, and Zoids with all the different universes in the Zoids series). DragonBall is just fun, and has an unlockable mode where you can play as a lot of different characters, including enemies and bosses.

Oh, and the Disney SNES games were awesome (actually, the SNES in general is just awesome). Goof Troop, Aladdin, and The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey and Minnie were some of my faves back in the day. Funny graphics, nostalgic/cool music, and fun gameplay. No real replay value though until about 5 years after you beat them the first time. :P

MasterPenguin

The worst, unpopular game:

I made sure to pick out a big image.

B-Kpianist

XD
Are you sure that's REEALLY a game?!
XD

Palagerini

probaly the best unpopular game was goof troop for the snes... i liked puzzle games like that.. and everyone thought it sucked because it was based on the movie which sucked.. (which in alot of ways it wasn't..) i also liked aladdin and lion king on the snes.. hm... the worst unpopular game i've played was... probaly big rigs... i thought the game was faulty when it really was how it worked.. =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 24, 2008, 08:54:52 AMXD
XD

Yes. You can go out and buy it, if you dare.

SuperFireKirby

Best unpopular game ever.

Your a kid who was unknowingly given a stone of great power by his father.You get chased for it though your town by evil henchmen of the evil Emporer Griffin. You go into the sewers and jouney outside the town whose gates have been locked since Emporer Griffin wiped out every other town in the world. You basically venture though giant dungeons fight  monsters, and have to restore the future by rebuilding the towns Emporer Griffin destroyed. You can travel through time; use a robot to fight enemies too big to fight without(which has limited fuel); invent and create items such as weapons, upgrades for your robot, and an aquarium; fish, put the fish you catch in your aquarium and race them( or cook them); play a crazy weird version of golf called spheda;upgrade your weapons by putting elemental stones into them; and of course kill hundreds of different kinds of monsters. All in all, there's over 70 hours of gameplay.Rated T. For PS2. Best unpopular game ever.Best game for PS2. Maybe the best game ever.

Worst unpopular game ever.

Okay, so it's not really that unpopular. But it is horrible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Quote from: MasterPenguin on July 24, 2008, 01:15:32 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 24, 2008, 08:54:52 AMXD
XD

Yes. You can go out and buy it, if you dare.

Did you play it? It looks totally gay, well not only looks, but people who played it still gave it pretty good reviews because of the humor.

Davey

PseudoMario16

well, the worst ever unpopular game was probably mad maestro... dont ask y i got it...

and the best unpopular game,hmmm...

how about oddworld: strangers wrath. it was awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MegaMoo

Dihan

The best unpopular game? I'm not sure if this counts, but Beyond Good and Evil. It didn't sell too well.

The worst? Either Superman 64 or the ET game for the Atari. :P

SuperFireKirby

I forgot about Superman 64. Now that is the worst game ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!