Series: Other
Game: Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari)
Console: PC
Title: Oppression
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brassman388

This is great!

The jump in measure 16 seems perilous, but it's doable so no complaints there.

Measure 41 to the end is especially interesting because we looked over music that does this very same thing in my monday night band. I'll take a picture of it and upload it because I think it'll offer a good solution on how to notate something from a 6/8 feel to a 3/4 feel. If you feel that your arrangement could benefit from it. It's fine as is, to be honest.

I like it. Good work.

Olimar12345

Thanks, but...
Quote from: Brassman388 on August 22, 2018, 12:14:33 AMThe jump in measure 16 seems perilous, but it's doable so no complaints there.
the jump in the rh in measure 16 is an 11th and I omitted a voice to give the player more time to make the jump. I'm not sure how that makes it seem "perilous," especially since there are more places with greater leaps... (measures 9 and 13 contain a thirteenth). This is actually one of the easier ones tbh.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brassman388

Dekkadeci

Sheet also seems fine with me--no notes stick out as wrong, and the sheet music graphically looks fine.

Latios212

Not much more to add from me either, sheet looks solid. Only suggestions I have would be to try and increase the page 1 bottom margin, and to show the lower layer rest in the second half of m. 16 since the two separate layers are written out explicitly for the rest of the section (and there's just empty space below the top dyad there).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot