SURPRISE UPDATE (8/18/2018): Featured Arranger - LeviR.star

Started by Sebastian, August 18, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Well, what do you know? An update three days after a previous update! I am happy to announce this update's featured arranger: LeviR.star. In this neck of the woods, he is known as the Game Boi Arranger. It should be no surprise that this list of fine sheets consists of all 8-bit tunes ;). In all seriousness, I hope you all enjoy this list of sheets from the game "Castlevania: The Adventure" arranged by this rapidly budding arranger. I hope to see more great content coming to the site in the near future!

Castlevania: The Adventure
"Battle of the Holy"
"Darkness"
"Death Fair"
"Evil Devil"
"Gate to Hell"
"Kill! Kill! Kill!"
"Miscellaneous Short Themes"
"Revenge"
"Theme from "The Legend of Dracula" & Reprise"

WaluigiTime64

Oh dang, nice one Levi!

And thanks Seb, for doing things like this to support arrangers.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Libera

Good job both of you!  I hope the experience was helpful for you Levi.

Edit:  I've now looked through all the sheets.  Massive well done to you Levi this is really cool!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Hey cool! Well done, Levi! Looks like the AFPI has a bright future.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

you just gotta update real quick and then go

you just gotta update real quick and then go

LeviR.star

Thanks, guys!

Quote from: Libera on August 19, 2018, 12:04:54 AMEdit:  I've now looked through all the sheets.  Massive well done to you Levi this is really cool!

That means a lot, Libera. Thanks, and thank you for taking the time to do that! :)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Winter