Series: Other
Game: Game & Watch Gallery
Console: Game Boy
Title: Game Select
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: ShyYoshiGuy

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Always remember to post a video; preferably a non-extended version.

Before I go too deep into this, I noticed there's an intro your sheet is missing. Listen again.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 17, 2018, 08:32:26 PMAlways remember to post a video; preferably a non-extended version.

Thank you. I got distracted.

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 17, 2018, 08:32:26 PMBefore I go too deep into this, I noticed there's an intro your sheet is missing. Listen again.

Seriously? I'll listen again.

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Sebastian

In addition to Levi's comment, I have some more feedback:
- You're missing a dynamic marking.
- Go ahead and even out the measure distribution. Move a measure from the first system to the second system. There will be 4 measures a system this way.
- The last note in the last measure (RH) should be an F.
- The entire left hand should be moved down an octave.
- Go ahead and remove the forward repeat sign in M. 1.
- The last measure should look like this:

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

LeviR.star

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 18, 2018, 07:25:36 AMI got distracted.

Seriously? I'll listen again.

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 18, 2018, 08:31:50 AMWow... I'll get on that.

SYG, not to be rude, but I suggest you try to be aware of how you're coming off to other people who are trying to help out. You have said you think your arrangement is not great, but when Seb offered help by pointing out what you could fix, what you replied made it look like you were so surprised by everything that was wrong, almost even offended by his list. Arrangers on NSM have a duty to polish up a sheet as much as they can before they submit it, to minimize time spent in the submission process, but every sheet is going to receive some kind of feedback, whether you're a rookie or Olimar12345.

Arranging takes practice, and this sub is just another stepping stone. Don't be so passive aggressive or defensive when an updater finds something wrong; instead, gladly accept feedback and be confident you know what to do next time. This is the best way we improve as transcribers/arrangers.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ShyYoshiGuy

No, no, no. I didn't mean it like that. Sorry if you took it that way. The internet is terrible for conveying tone. I honestly didn't notice the intro and I was surprised by the sure length of the list of corrections. I appreciate the feedback and I'm correcting it right now.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!