News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Kieraga's Performance Submissions

Started by Kieraga, August 14, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieraga

Namaste, my friends! I am very new to um... everything so do let me know if I haven't done something correctly. Also my arrangements are inspired by multiple covers so although the sheet music can be found on this site, they will differ to my own interpretations of them.

My first submission is "To Zanarkand" from Final Fantasy 10 (NSM arranger: Wiiman96) .

My second submission is "Emotion/Unwavering Heart" from Pokemon Black & White (NSM arranger: JDMEK5).

Oh, and you guys are awesome!

Kieraga

Yep, I reposted. Disgusting. I'm not sure if this is allowed but I wanted to submit this as well before the deadline. It's "Wings" from Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

Nos Da!

Onionleaf

Hi there, welcome to NSM! Loved listening to your performances, beautiful choices. :)
As a quick introductory tip, each of your posts will have a handy Modify button in the top-right corner, where you can edit the post as you please (something that I use quite often!). That way you can use it to keep a list of your videos at the beginning of your thread. Oh but do post any additions you may have in a new post as well, we'd love to hear them!

braix

Hey, welcome to NSM! For your videos to be added into the next playlist, make sure to add the name of the arranger(s) in the description box of your videos! (Click here for the FAQ) ^^
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.