News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG CX: Jailhouse Rock Game Thread

Started by mikey, August 11, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

I have no clue what you're talking about anymore. This game is so difficult. This is my first human game. So fine, this is a game about impressions, but now you're saying I'm being weird because of me evaluating impressions? I honestly don't know anymore.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 16, 2018, 05:58:24 PMI have no clue what you're talking about anymore. This game is so difficult. This is my first human game. So fine, this is a game about impressions, but now you're saying I'm being weird because of me evaluating impressions? I honestly don't know anymore.

Literally welcome to TWG on NSM..
Everyone will judge you on every minute thing you say... :/

I can get behind Toby's post. Not because you're somewhat defending me in a small way, but because of every other evaluation.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 16, 2018, 05:03:08 PMI dont like how much casual shade this post is giving me when I should be looking very good, and actually most attention should be off me this phase.
See, that's exactly what the Godfather would say! How the frick frack are we supposed to trust you when you keep saying shady stuff like this?

QuoteI don't like how he wants to disregard n1p2's opinions.
That's not what I said at all. I said we should give more precedent to his opinions, but not take it as the end-all decision.

QuoteWe know I'm not the jailor either, bds not mentioning this sort of means his full focus is still on me being a wolf.
Fair point, but we knew that the moment you were jailed, and tbh, it's kind of irrelevant to any problem-solving.

QuoteBDS is very likely Godfather if he is a wolf, so I'd feel uncomfortable voting him.
it's funny, because i think the exact same thing about you
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

You don't need to trust me but you just shouldn't be so focussed on me lmao

BlackDragonSlayer

We have more information on you than anyone else in the game, except maybe me. Your reactions and interactions with people are spilled all over the place. So... excuse me, what? Why should we ignore that?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

We have more information on n1p2.

Again you're trying to draw attention to the fact that 'we can't be partners, I'm a wolf and you're innocent'

Yesterday's vote was dumb, it told you I'm not strongman or jailor that's it. Next

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 17, 2018, 01:11:10 AMWe have more information on n1p2.
Not true in the way I'm looking at it. Sure, he's confirmed, but offers less when it comes to interactions.

QuoteAgain you're trying to draw attention to the fact that 'we can't be partners, I'm a wolf and you're innocent'
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 16, 2018, 01:46:02 PMI think the best course of action is to determine who are most likely/not likely to be Toby's partners, then try to determine whether we think Toby is a wolf or not, then make our decision based on that.
i mean what you said is blatantly untrue but whatev

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Speaking of which, I should probably get around to doing that. But not now, I'm pretty tired.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trasdegi

Thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if you were both human. A wolf would've dropped this loooong ago, or at least a Strongman. IMO, that means that BDS isn't Strongman. We already know that toby isn't, n1p2 either, so for me it's either ShyYoshiGuy or Brainy. For now, I would be voting Yoshi, but that probably is because he spoke much more than Brainy. So first, I want to hear more from Brainy.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 17, 2018, 02:15:17 AMThing is, it wouldn't surprise me if you were both human. A wolf would've dropped this loooong ago, or at least a Strongman. IMO, that means that BDS isn't Strongman. We already know that toby isn't, n1p2 either, so for me it's either ShyYoshiGuy or Brainy. For now, I would be voting Yoshi, but that probably is because he spoke much more than Brainy. So first, I want to hear more from Brainy.
What would you like to hear? I'll give my reads on the whole bds and Toby situation. While I admit that this is either human v human or godfather v human. We can't just ignore the possibility that it could be strongman v human. BDS saying we should focus on finding possible Toby partners is really disconcerning though, as it Could be trying to draw attention away from the real wolves, which kind of makes me believe that Toby really is human
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 17, 2018, 11:39:40 AMWhat would you like to hear? I'll give my reads on the whole bds and Toby situation. While I admit that this is either human v human or godfather v human. We can't just ignore the possibility that it could be strongman v human. BDS saying we should focus on finding possible Toby partners is really disconcerning though, as it Could be trying to draw attention away from the real wolves, which kind of makes me believe that Toby really is human
WHY.

Do you disagree that trying to find this information isn't helpful to us? If you think it isn't, then congrats, you're wrong.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Anyway, unless Toby is a wolf and trying some weird double reverse psychology thing with Tras (which I might be able to see), I think it's safe to say that either Brainy or Shy are the Strongman.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I'm in agreement that either brainy or shy are strongman

Bds saying this makes me think he could be human. If he is strongman he played bad and way too risky

BlackDragonSlayer

oh of course you come out in support of me when i start pushing vote options

seriously

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

What

I agree that brainy or shy are like strongman because I like Tras and n1p2 is confirmed.
I think you're most likely godfather or human so I'm not interested in you right now