TWG CX: Jailhouse Rock Game Thread

Started by mikey, August 11, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm... not sure about Shy. I honestly need/want to wait until we get the results about Toby to try and decide (not just about Shy; everyone else too).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I'm back bitches

If we don't vote jailkeeper or strongman today we lose

trasdegi

Where are you

ShyYoshiGuy

Ohh, it's not a death game. The blackmails are the deaths, ok. Rip, N1.

Ok, so it's either Brainy, Tras, or BDS. I know nothing about Brainy or Tras, so I have no clue. I would keep BDS because he actually says stuff. It also wouldn't be fair to vote him because Brainy and Tras are safe for just not talking. Even if BDS is a wolf, he have a 50% chance of getting this right because we know nothing about Brainy or Tras. (Unless you vote me, then we have a 0% chance of getting it right) Flipping a coin... oh, my vote's still Brainy.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Trasdegi

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Trasdegi

BrainyLucario

Shy I don't like how you mentioned that voting for you would be a zero percent chance of getting it right
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 16, 2018, 09:02:14 AMShy I don't like how you mentioned that voting for you would be a zero percent chance of getting it right

From my perspective, it is
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 16, 2018, 04:46:50 AMWhat results?
wait

i just realized i had a massive brainfart

i'm dumb

i somehow acknowledged noc's update and completely missed it all at the same time

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 16, 2018, 10:01:38 AMFrom my perspective, it is
Also why in the world would you flip a coin to determine who to vote for? It should be based on who you think is more suspicious
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 16, 2018, 10:01:38 AMFrom my perspective, it is
from my perspective the jedi are evil

Right now, the only things we know for certain are that N1P2 isn't a wolf, and that Toby isn't the Strongman; while that gives slightly more precedent to N1P2's opinions (emphasis on "slightly"; being a confirmed human doesn't always mean you're smarter or have more knowledge than anyone else), I think the best course of action is to determine who are most likely/not likely to be Toby's partners, then try to determine whether we think Toby is a wolf or not, then make our decision based on that.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

I still don't like how Shy is acting. Considering how he was when we were wolves last game, I haven't been able to pick out his "honest/villager" way of acting. So he looks fishy to me with 'only knowing him as a wolf' in mind.

Quote from: Toby on August 16, 2018, 03:09:12 AMIf we don't vote jailkeeper or strongman today we lose
Please explain, because i dont have the attention span rn to put 2 and 2 together to understand this.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Nana1Popo2

Wait, Toby is this what you're referring to?

"The mafia win when all humans have been blackmailed or thrown in jail."

Does this mean that they can blackmail half and jail the other half to win? I interpreted it as "Everyone has to be blackmailed" or "Everyone has to be jailed," to win. Not combined in two... Damn specifics.

If that were the case it shouldve read: "The mafia win when all humans have either been blackmailed or thrown in jail."
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 16, 2018, 01:46:02 PMRight now, the only things we know for certain are that N1P2 isn't a wolf, and that Toby isn't the Strongman; while that gives slightly more precedent to N1P2's opinions (emphasis on "slightly"; being a confirmed human doesn't always mean you're smarter or have more knowledge than anyone else), I think the best course of action is to determine who are most likely/not likely to be Toby's partners, then try to determine whether we think Toby is a wolf or not, then make our decision based on that.

I dont like how much casual shade this post is giving me when I should be looking very good, and actually most attention should be off me this phase.

I don't like how he wants to disregard n1p2's opinions. It's as if bds still wants to try hold control of the players and not let n1p2 sway that away from him.

We know I'm not the jailor either, bds not mentioning this sort of means his full focus is still on me being a wolf. He's saying 'toby could still be a wolf, we just know he isn't strongman', rather than saying 'we know toby isnt strongman or jailor'. It's shade that really doesnt need to be casted on me this phase, I'm not a lynch target. I also don't understand why you would determine my possible 'partners' before determining if you think im a wolf or not lol. I think bds is looking to convince people that I'm the godfather and that he can't be my partner and thus not the strongman.

Shyguy is weird as frick, but he's putting himself in so much awkwardness he might just be a strange ass human. I might be reconsidering my view on Tras, simply because he went suddenly dead until called upon, and if BDS is the Godfather, he would definitely probably try get Tras to just keep quiet.

BDS is very likely Godfather if he is a wolf, so I'd feel uncomfortable voting him.

Toby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on August 16, 2018, 04:58:57 PMWait, Toby is this what you're referring to?

"The mafia win when all humans have been blackmailed or thrown in jail."

Does this mean that they can blackmail half and jail the other half to win? I interpreted it as "Everyone has to be blackmailed" or "Everyone has to be jailed," to win. Not combined in two... Damn specifics.

If that were the case it shouldve read: "The mafia win when all humans have either been blackmailed or thrown in jail."

well yes. I think having all humans needing to be blackmailed makes the game almost impossible for wolves.