The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CX: Jailhouse Rock Player Sign Ups

Started by mikey, August 07, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

TWG Numerals: Jailhouse Rock

6+ Player setup.
Game begins on a day phase, but unique to this game is players do not get lynched.  Each day, players choose someone to throw in jail.  If a human is jailed, they stay the night in jail and then is released at the beginning of the next day phase.  If a mafia member is successfully jailed, they are not released.  While a player is in jail, they may only communicate via forum PM.  Out of thread communication is not allowed during this game otherwise.

The humans win when both mafia members have successfully been jailed.  The mafia win when all humans have been blackmailed or thrown in jail.

1. Mafia Godfather- When thrown in jail, gets released as though he is a Vanilla Human.  If the Mafia Strongman is already in jail, the Humans win instead.
2. Mafia Strongman- Each night, can choose up to one non-Mafia player to Blackmail.  The blackmailed player is unable to vote for the remainder of the game.  The blackmailed player will be revealed publicly.
3. Jailkeeper- The jailkeeper does not know who he is and cannot be thrown in jail.  If he would be thrown in jail, instead nobody is thrown in jail.
4. Vanilla Human
5. Vanilla Human
6. Vanilla Human

Players:
1. ShyYoshiGuy
2. Toby
3. Nana1Popo2
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. BrainyLucario
unmotivated

ShyYoshiGuy

I'm in if it starts on August 10th or after. Otherwise, I'm too busy.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Toby

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

I'll sub, unless you need me to fill up the player list.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ShyYoshiGuy

Why haven't you let Trasdegi in? It's the 11th.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

mikey

unmotivated