News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TheMarioPianist's Performance Submissions

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 07, 2015, 08:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

TheMarioPianist's Performance Submissions

Well, what could be better than arranging tunes for the Internet than performing them? At least, that's my opinion. Hopefully my videos aren't terrible. I know my video and audio quality aren't at the highest level, but I think they should suffice. My main concern is my playing quality. I tend to screw up a lot in front of the camera. Its normal, sure, but as a perfectionist I always think my stuff sounds really bad. Hopefully your comments will assure me that is not the case!

Submission List
1. "Captain Toad Goes Forth!" Super Mario 3D World [Wii U]
2. "Astral Observatory" The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask [N64]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Submission #1: Captain Toad Goes Forth!

Ok, its not perfect. I've often noticed that I screw up on songs I can normally play flawlessly just because of the camera. Is there a such thing as camera fright? My YouTube channel exists as proof.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 07, 2015, 10:40:06 PMOk, its not perfect. I've often noticed that I screw up on songs I can normally play flawlessly just because of the camera. Is there a such thing as camera fright? My YouTube channel exists as proof.
Absolutely. It happens to me 96% of the time. Sounds good for a worldwide performance ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Yeee i still exist, got bored, heres a thing, maybe arranging stuff soon again at some point, we'll see :)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ton312

Your play is reaaly good! Understand you about playing with camera, this is relly scary. You do not have a permission for a mistake and this makes you nervous