Submission Information:

Series: EarthBound
Game: Mother 3
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Mom's Hometown
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: shadowkirby

Dudeman

I really shouldn't need to say this, but you need to take a look at the Formatting Guidelines and get the presentation stuff fixed up first. "Pno." markings, no tempo, no arranger, no subtitle, no URL...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I'm just trying to make sure the arrangement itself is ok first. If I need to make any changes, I'll just add the updated formatting then.
I like food.

LeviR.star

But, in that sense, when would you add the updated formatting if no changes needed to be made? If you had the option of submitting it perfectly the first time, and taking the chance that the sheet was fine, why didn't you take it?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Yup, agree with Levi - always try to make the initial submission your best work. We don't expect perfection, but making the sheet the best it can be cuts down on the work to review it (and reflects better on you!).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

In any case...

m.1- 3: sounds like the first chord's bass note is F, missing an Eb in the 2nd chord and an Ab in the first 2 chords
m.4,6, etc.: spell the Eb as a D#
m.16: sounds like there's a B missing in the G chord
m.19: It's a G7 chord, so you gotta add the F to it
m.24: looks like you forgot to harmonize the melody as in m.16
m.26 missing the G in the 2nd half of the measure (goes Dm - G7 - C)
m.28,30,32,34 - the guitar notes you have down don't look like what I hear. For m.28 I'm hearing more of C-B-C
m.32-33 needs to be harmonized

Maelstrom

Captain Toad

I know this thread is kinda old, but I just found it and I had a few things to suggest.

I have actually arranged this song myself (based on the Smash version), but I think it is pretty similar arrangement-wise.
https://flat.io/score/5a9fda0fd313787f586e8689/edit

I wrote the acoustic guitar C chords on beat 1 of the measure
I also wrote the guitar solo up an octave (I tabbed it out on a guitar and found its played an octave up from middle C)
I wrote the opening chords different, but I am not sure if I did it right either

Other than that, good looking sheet! Looking forward to seeing this on the site!

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Latios212

Archiving for inactivity. Be sure to take a look at the formatting guidelines and fix what Insig pointed out if you wanna resubmit.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle