Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Jingle's 1st Song
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Great work!
A couple things:
- Beat 3 of M. 11: According to the original, there should be two eighth Bbs instead of one quarter Bb (RH).
- I would recommend a Db courtesy accidental in M. 15 (RH).

That's all I have for this one.

Altissimo

Fixed.
(Just an idea: Wonder if it would be worth implementing some sort of system so that updaters can see a notification when files on a sub get updated. Would prevent people from having to comment every time they fix AND updaters from having to independently check every thread to see if people actually updated. Alternatively, a way for arrangers to comment on their upload, not through a thread but through the NSM panel, so they can say something like "Fixed all but so-and-so's comment, see thread for details" or "Fixed all suggestions" which would serve the same purpose.)

Sebastian

Yeah, we've been discussing this idea. I believe we might be adding something like this, but I'm not sure yet.

Latios212

Measure 13, beat 3 left hand should be Gb instead of F. That's all I found.

Quote from: Altissimo on July 21, 2018, 03:05:15 PMFixed.
(Just an idea: Wonder if it would be worth implementing some sort of system so that updaters can see a notification when files on a sub get updated. Would prevent people from having to comment every time they fix AND updaters from having to independently check every thread to see if people actually updated. Alternatively, a way for arrangers to comment on their upload, not through a thread but through the NSM panel, so they can say something like "Fixed all but so-and-so's comment, see thread for details" or "Fixed all suggestions" which would serve the same purpose.)
Perhaps it could be handy, but personally I think it's better to see a response posted by the arranger, since sometimes there are points of contention where they'll update some things and not others - posting what's updated allows us to keep a good record of what's changed at what time, that anyone can see.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

i kind of suggested exactly what you said in the end of my suggestion
QuoteAlternatively, a way for arrangers to comment on their upload, not through a thread but through the NSM panel, so they can say something like "Fixed all but so-and-so's comment, see thread for details" or "Fixed all suggestions" which would serve the same purpose.
i don't really see a difference between this and what you suggested

fixed

Latios212

I saw, but it wasn't clear if you wanted the panel to make automated posts in the thread, or just have the information stored in a log in the panel. Either way, I don't really see why those would be necessary since the arranger would still be commenting anyway.

Accepting this sheet, but if you want to discuss this further feel free to open up a topic in the Feedback board or something.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot