News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

New Old Zelda Game

Started by BlueFlameDude, July 21, 2008, 02:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

Do you think Nintendo could be convinced to remake the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? You know like with better graphics and possibly a boss rush mode?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Palagerini

eh maybe... i don't exactly see it happening anytime soon but it's possible.. maybe make a game that includes both the ocarina of time and majora's mask togother? since they're part of the same story anyways... and u know with better graphics, new stuff, and a some stuff for what happened after majora's mask too... but once again... i don't see this happening  :-\
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

No. If any Zelda game needs to be remade it's Link to the Past, not Ocarina.

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

acropol

no, everyone already played the crap out of that game...

graphical updates are useless.

SuperFireKirby

I don't see a remake of Ocarina of Time of Majoras Mask being done as the next Zelda game.Sometime in the future maybe but I have my hopes up for a sequel to Twilight Princess much like Majoras Mask was a direct sequel to Ocarina of Time. It makes alot of sense for a sequel to Twilight Princess to be made just because of how much further the story can go after the game ends. Plus the fact that Twilight Princess sold so well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

If anything should be remade, it should be the first two Zelda games (Zelda and Zelda II) and the Oracles series should be put in 3D.

It happens Every. Day!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Palagerini on July 21, 2008, 03:26:05 PMeh maybe... i don't exactly see it happening anytime soon but it's possible..
i think they should remake the ocarina of time- it was definatly the best one. (well, except 4 the wind waker)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

pumpy_heart

Zelda 2 remade would be awesome. The platforming element made things interesting...
A Zelda 2 remake for the Handheld would be amazing. Maybe make it a lil easier (to beat enemies and to know where to go).
I enjoyed Zelda 2 as much as the other Zelda games. This game deserves a remake.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 22, 2008, 12:38:26 PMi think they should remake the ocarina of time- it was definatly the best one. (well, except 4 the wind waker)
i agree but i really did not enjoy the Wind Waker as much :p

Palagerini

ocarina of time for ds maybe? i really wish rare would let them use banjo kazoie again... and then they could put it on the ds =P. all the n64 should be put on the ds.. since we already know they can...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Davey

I want to see OoT and MA remade, but they really need to do something about this:

I HATED how much I could not see in TP.

SuperFireKirby

I still think either a direct sequel to Wind Waker or Twilight Princess would be the best and most obious choice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

PH was the squeal to WW.

SuperFireKirby

I don't have a DS so sorry about that.