News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[SWITCH] Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion - "Nasty Majesty" by Olimar12345

Started by Zeta, July 02, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Nasty Majesty
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Very nice.

One thing I have:
- I would recommend a clarification that the LH is helping play those notes on the top staff in M. 6, 10, 14, etc.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I was referring to something like a line or a "LH" marking.

Olimar12345

I think that's unnecessary. It is already separated by layers and the half rest shows that the lh is playing in the uppermost staff. I don't like the idea of hitting it with yet another indicator, but thanks for looking at it.

Olimar12345

Sebastian

That's all I have. Just waiting for another Updater to weigh in.

Maelstrom

I'm with seb on this one. Without reading the thread so far, I was going to post the exact same thing.
Also, like some of your other spla2n sheets, it just feels empty but I'm not sure how to go about filling it in.

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

I did check the notes and they're great, though. That counts for something.

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 05, 2018, 04:55:25 PMI'm with seb on this one. Without reading the thread so far, I was going to post the exact same thing.
To clarify, I strongly recommend notating that the LH plays the lower parts of the chords in m6, 10, etc. I do not believe that the half rest in the bass clef is sufficient.

Sebastian

If you could go ahead and update your sheet with this recommendation, consider this sheet accepted.

Olimar12345

Nah, like I already decided, I would rather not (scroll up for details). And since doing it this way isn't "wrong," and you are merely making a suggestion, I would think that we'd be though here.