Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Ranger
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Mission Complete (Bridge)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Trasdegi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Trasdegi

Here's a very short one (actually my shortest arrangement so far). Only problem: I wasn't sure what the time sit was, so I went with 12/8, seeing as all the bars follow the same pattern with this (also LH striking beats 1-3-4). And I'm not sure about the keys it change, but having a 1-bar key change seemed easier to read to me than putting double flats.

Sebastian

Nice!
Just a few things:
- The copyright info is reeeeallly high. Go ahead and move that down some.
- You have a space in between the first quotation mark and the "M" in the track title.
- Put a double bar line at the key change.

Latios212

I don't think a key change is warranted for just one measure
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Trasdegi

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2018, 05:42:10 AMNice!
Just a few things:
- The copyright info is reeeeallly high. Go ahead and move that down some.
- You have a space in between the first quotation mark and the "M" in the track title.
- Put a double bar line at the key change.

Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on July 05, 2018, 07:27:48 AMI don't think a key change is warranted for just one measure

1 measure = 1/4 of the song, so...? And since this one isn't hard at all, a begginer might be more scared by accidentals on nearly every note than by a 1-measure key change.

Olimar12345

The problem is that it isn't an actual key change; it's a chord change, and we don't change the key signature every time a chord changes.

What the updaters here have failed to mentioned yet is that the harmony consists of a very common I-bVI-bVII-I progression (with a few upper extensions). However your choice in key splits this up. If you choose GbMaj, the progression for the last bar would be EbbMaj and FbMaj. However, if you change the key of the whole piece (like Waluigi mentioned in discord) to F#Maj, that progression looks a little nicer, being the DMaj, EMaj you have currently. It is also important that you show the accidentals here to convey that your are lowering those scale degrees.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Alrighty. Finally able to access the Finale file. Some final thoughts:
- The composer/arranger names are slightly off alignment. Right-align those.
- The titles and copyright info are quite misaligned. Go ahead and center-align those.
- You're missing the piano marking in the PDF version (It should match the Finale file/.mus).
- M. 1 - beat 3 - third eighth note: G# should be a C# (same with M. 3).
- Personally, I am hearing this song in 3/4, but this song works as is (12/8). Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

That's all I have for this one.

Latios212

Thanks Olimar for verifying the chord progression/key! Was going to verify that and post after I got back from my trip but you got to it before me.

Sebastian's suggestions look good, in particular I agree with his comment on the time signature. There's a pretty strong emphasis on the third eighth note of each group, which would correspond to beat 2 in a 3/4 measure.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot