TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, June 30, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

He wants to die. He gave up.

I'll see if someone can give you an invite to the twg discord

mikey

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 03, 2018, 07:34:21 PMWait what was said on discord...?
I do not :(

Also THC what the heck lmao.

ALSO also. Idk how many of you all know [One Night:] Ultimate Werewolf, but included are roles that involve dying to win/save the werewolves (i.e. Minion, Tanner, etc). Since there isn't anything of that nature in this game, it makes it ever so easy to pick out anyone stretching the truth or avoiding it. Not saying that we are all 100% correct in our decisions (including mikey atm), but it definitely is less stressful. We'll see when the night ends, i suppose.
HOWEVER, for this reason, i can't pick out a reason as to why mikey is also voting for himself. *shrug*
toby is a wolf, we're killing me first (rip) and we want to insta
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Toby on July 03, 2018, 07:36:07 PMHe wants to die. He gave up.

I'll see if someone can give you an invite to the twg discord
WOOOOOOW THE SHADE
unmotivated

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Toby on July 03, 2018, 07:36:07 PMI'll see if someone can give you an invite to the twg discord
I think BDS gave an invite link at the start of the game.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Nana1Popo2

It was broken/didn't work for me and forgot to inquire.

But this helps, thanks.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nana1Popo2

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
One day, Dudeman found a magic sword just lying around on the ground. He decided to pick it up and hold it up high for everyone to see his new sword. Coincidentally, at the same time he just felt like shouting out the words "BY THE POWER OF NINTENDO!" Doing this triggered a marvelous transformation in Dudeman. He grew a couple inches taller, got a little more muscular, and also felt a lot colder because most of his clothes vanished for some reason. He also got some fabulous secret powers to go along with his new form... he became... DUDE-MAN, THE PROTECTOR OF NINSHEETMUSIC. Among his enemies include the evil King Sammetor, whose sole wish is to pry open the glorious bastion of NSM Forums and seize its power for himself, and his minions. The only people aware of his secret identity as Dude-Man are Olimar-At-Arms and Tob-orko, but Tob-orko hit his head pretty hard this morning getting out of bed and doesn't even remember who he is right now.

Wolves:
1. King Sammetor: Wolf Shaman. Can choose to forgo this power each night in order to be seered green for that night only.
2. Evil-Bot: Using their evil powers of magic and spamming, they can attempt to roleblock a player each night, preventing any actions they have from going through.

Humans:
3. Dude-Man: Each night, he can use his magic sword to find out the color of one player. What? You thought he was going to kill people with it? This is a children's show!
4. Olimar-At-Arms: Each night, he can utilize his mastery of weapons to protect one player other than himself. Still no killing, sorry. Cannot protect the same player twice in a row.
5. Tob-orko: Herring, is told they're an arranger.
6. Arranger
7. Arranger
8. Arranger
[close]

----------

Players
1. mikey
2. Toby
3. AwesomeYears
4. Olimar12345
5. ThatHiddenCharacter
6. BrainyLucario
7. Nana1Popo2
8. antherid

----------

INSTAAAAAAAAAAAA! Mikey was lynched! He was red!

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in one day, on Wednesday, July 4 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (10:00 PM Eastern Time).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Wow I have a lot to catch up on. Did Mikey just give up? Wow
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Everything that needed to be updated has been updated, including the story.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 03, 2018, 10:00:47 PMWow I have a lot to catch up on. Did Mikey just give up? Wow

Been a rough night.
er.. day.

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
One day, Dudeman found a magic sword just lying around on the ground. He decided to pick it up and hold it up high for everyone to see his new sword. Coincidentally, at the same time he just felt like shouting out the words "BY THE POWER OF NINTENDO!" Doing this triggered a marvelous transformation in Dudeman. He grew a couple inches taller, got a little more muscular, and also felt a lot colder because most of his clothes vanished for some reason. He also got some fabulous secret powers to go along with his new form... he became... DUDE-MAN, THE PROTECTOR OF NINSHEETMUSIC. Among his enemies include the evil King Sammetor, whose sole wish is to pry open the glorious bastion of NSM Forums and seize its power for himself, and his minions. The only people aware of his secret identity as Dude-Man are Olimar-At-Arms and Tob-orko, but Tob-orko hit his head pretty hard this morning getting out of bed and doesn't even remember who he is right now.

Wolves:
1. King Sammetor: Wolf Shaman. Can choose to forgo this power each night in order to be seered green for that night only.
2. Evil-Bot: Using their evil powers of magic and spamming, they can attempt to roleblock a player each night, preventing any actions they have from going through.

Humans:
3. Dude-Man: Each night, he can use his magic sword to find out the color of one player. What? You thought he was going to kill people with it? This is a children's show!
4. Olimar-At-Arms: Each night, he can utilize his mastery of weapons to protect one player other than himself. Still no killing, sorry. Cannot protect the same player twice in a row.
5. Tob-orko: Herring, is told they're an arranger.
6. Arranger
7. Arranger
8. Arranger
[close]

----------

Players
1. mikey
2. Toby
3. AwesomeYears
4. Olimar12345
5. ThatHiddenCharacter
6. BrainyLucario
7. Nana1Popo2
8. antherid

----------

THC was wolfed! He was blue!

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in two days, on Friday, July 6 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (10:00 PM Eastern Time).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Olimar12345

Quote from: Toby on July 04, 2018, 07:12:10 PMAwesomeYears is green

yay

Excuse me if you've said this already (I haven't caught up on anything like a piece of shit) but if you're the seer, who did you seer night 1?

This could be a quick game.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 04, 2018, 07:15:05 PMExcuse me if you've said this already (I haven't caught up on anything like a piece of shit) but if you're the seer, who did you seer night 1?

This could be a quick game.

He saw mikey red