News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, June 30, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

One day, Dudeman found a magic sword just lying around on the ground. He decided to pick it up and hold it up high for everyone to see his new sword. Coincidentally, at the same time he just felt like shouting out the words "BY THE POWER OF NINTENDO!" Doing this triggered a marvelous transformation in Dudeman. He grew a couple inches taller, got a little more muscular, and also felt a lot colder because most of his clothes vanished for some reason. He also got some fabulous secret powers to go along with his new form... he became... DUDE-MAN, THE PROTECTOR OF NINSHEETMUSIC. Among his enemies include the evil King Sammetor, whose sole wish is to pry open the glorious bastion of NSM Forums and seize its power for himself, and his minions. The only people aware of his secret identity as Dude-Man are Olimar-At-Arms and Tob-orko, but Tob-orko hit his head pretty hard this morning getting out of bed and doesn't even remember who he is right now.

Wolves:
1. King Sammetor: Wolf Shaman. Can choose to forgo this power each night in order to be seered green for that night only.
2. Evil-Bot: Using their evil powers of magic and spamming, they can attempt to roleblock a player each night, preventing any actions they have from going through.

Humans:
3. Dude-Man: Each night, he can use his magic sword to find out the color of one player. What? You thought he was going to kill people with it? This is a children's show!
4. Olimar-At-Arms: Each night, he can utilize his mastery of weapons to protect one player other than himself. Still no killing, sorry. Cannot protect the same player twice in a row.
5. Tob-orko: Herring, is told they're an arranger.
6. Arranger
7. Arranger
8. Arranger

----------

Players
1. mikey
2. Toby
3. AwesomeYears
4. Olimar12345
5. ThatHiddenCharacter
6. BrainyLucario
7. Nana1Popo2
8. antherid

----------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in two days, on Monday, July 2 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (10:00 PM Eastern Time).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Role PMs:
Wolves
(PLAYER) is King Sammetor, bumbling yet terrifying villain whose goal is to take over the power of NSM Forums!
(PLAYER) is Evil-Bot, minion of King Sammetor.
[close]

Dude-Man Role PM
You are Dude-Man, protector of NinSheetMusic! Each night, you can use your magic sword to find out the color of one player.
[close]

Olimar-At-Arms Role PM
You are Olimar-At-Arms! Each night, you can utilize your mastery of weapons to protect one player other than yourself.
[close]

Human Role PM
You are an Arranger, one of the residents of NinSheetMusic forums under attack by King Sammetor and his evil forces! You may be Tob-orko, but if you do, you can't remember who you are for some reason...
[close]

Chatroom Link

Night 1
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Day 3
Night 4
Day 4

Night 1 Story
After Dudeman found the magic sword that granted him fabulous secret powers, he was approached by the Sorceress of NSM Forums, who was Latios wearing a bird costume.

"Surely by now you have discovered the powers the sword bestows upon you, no?" the Sorceress said.

"Oh, huh? Oh, oh, oh yeah, of course," Dudeman said, absentmindedly.

"And you didn't tell anybody else about it, did you?"

"Oh, only my trusted confidants Olimar-At-Arms and Tob-orko. And a palace servant who happened to stumble in on me while I was transforming, but that's no big deal, right?"

"Oh for Chr... never mind. Look, some evil dudes have showed up who want to steal the power of NSM Forums. You've got to stop them."

"Geez, if I knew having a cool magic sword came with so many responsibilities I would've just left it on the ground."

"..."
[close]

Day 1 Story
"MYAAH!" it was the evil King Sammetor, and he showed up with his trusted lieutenant, Evil-Bot!

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodshietshietshietshietshietshietshietshiet..." Dudeman was not taking this intrusion well.

"We are going to kill you and steal the powers of NinSheetMusic, and there's nothing you can do to stop us!"

"Oh wait I remembered I actually have powers. By the power of Nintendo!"

And suddenly he transformed!

"Oh no, it's Dude-Man!" the evil duo cried, "He's going to kill us with his magic sword!"

"That's right," Dude-Man proclaimed, his suddenly deepened and more confident voice booming outward for all in a ten mile radius to hear, "I'm going to kill you!" he paused, "But I'm not going to do it with my sword. No, no, that would be too graphic for children's eyes. No, I'm going to kill you..."

He sheathed his magic sword and pulled out...

"...With my ray gun!"

And Dude-Man began firing laser beams all over the place! Pew, pew, pew, pew!

"Oh no he is firing his lasers!" Evil-Bot wailed in despair.

And the two began to run away. But as they were running away, one of them was hit by the lasers and died.

"Haha," Dude-Man boasted, putting away his ray gun and unsheathing his magic sword, "good prevails again!"
[close]

Night 2 Story
THC was walking along when he was attacked by the evil minions of King Sammetor! A big fight broke out, and he died.

Dude-Man came upon him a while after the fight.

"No, I'm too late, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he wailed in great despair.

He raised his hands to the heavens and let out a mighty cry.

"I will get you, King Sammetor and minionssssss!"
[close]

Day 2 Story

[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Time to utilize my mastery of weapons

Also bds are cardflips on for this game?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 30, 2018, 08:13:15 PMTime to utilize my mastery of weapons

Also bds are cardflips on for this game?
Yeah, I'd say yeah.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

I didn't read much info on "cardflips," but am assuming that means at the end of each lynching, the person "flips" their card and reveals their role?

Also hi.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on June 30, 2018, 11:20:20 PMI didn't read much info on "cardflips," but am assuming that means at the end of each lynching, the person "flips" their card and reveals their role?

Also hi.
And wolfings as well.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

what is with the 48 hour night phase anyway?  There's not widespread night actions going on here, I'd understand it if like everyone had a power or something
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on July 01, 2018, 02:50:12 PMwhat is with the 48 hour night phase anyway?  There's not widespread night actions going on here, I'd understand it if like everyone had a power or something
It's to make sure that everyone has time to become aware that the game's started, and stuff.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.