News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Music of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Started by Latios212, June 30, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

I'm really looking forward to all the new remixes in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and I'm happy they're showcasing some excerpts periodically in advance: https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

I'll be posting them here as they are added, and maybe commenting on them if I feel like it. Do feel free to discuss.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Main Theme (E3 2018 version)
Composition supervisor: Hideki Sakamoto
Composition: noisycroak Co., Ltd.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

I'm a bit late, so these are the first few that are out already.

Main Theme from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Arrangement supervisor: Yoshino Aoki

Vega Stage from Street Fighter II
Arrangement supervisor: Yoko Shimomura

Brinstar Depths from Metroid
Arrangement supervisor: Yasushi Asada

Bomb Rush Blush from Splatoon
Arrangement supervisor: Tomoya Ohtani

Noisy Notebook from Snipperclips
Arrangement supervisor: Maki Kirioka

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Very cool! I'll probably wait to hear most of these in game, but if any tracks I really love are remixed, I'll check them out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Given that the main theme is labelled as "E3 2018 version," does that mean the final product will just have a better arrangement, or sound different entirely?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Dudeman on June 30, 2018, 12:11:26 PMGiven that the main theme is labelled as "E3 2018 version," does that mean the final product will just have a better arrangement, or sound different entirely?
What I'm betting is that the main theme will get a Battlefield version, a Final Destination version, a Main Menu 1 version...a lot of versions.

Maybe even a Master Core version if that thing comes back?

Dudeman

Quote from: Dekkadeci on June 30, 2018, 05:49:00 PMWhat I'm betting is that the main theme will get a Battlefield version, a Final Destination version, a Main Menu 1 version...a lot of versions.
Oh well I'm sure about that, but why call it E3 2018 version if you're intending for it to end up in the final game? Obviously it seems like it'll be the base version that all other variations in the final soundtrack will be based on, but I wonder how much different that base version will be by December.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

AwesomeYears

City Trial from Kirby Air Ride
Arrangement supervisor: Noriyuki Iwadare

Latios212

Mega Man 4 Medley from Mega Man 4
Arrangement supervisor: Jun Senoue

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

fuck yeah Jun Senoue doing something that's not Sonic

LeviR.star

That's really good; I wonder how long the actual medley is.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements