Series: Other
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Where We Used to Be
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: eashwar

[attachment deleted by admin]

eashwar

The PDF and MIDI come from MuseScore, but I converted my MuseScore project to a Finale Notepad project and made sure it was in readable condition.
---
Eashwar Mohan

Maelstrom

Hey, and welcome to ninsheetmusic.
Before we get started, we have a few rules.
1. Your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therein.
2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here

eashwar

Oh, okay. Sorry, my bad for not reading that! I'll re-export it immediately.
---
Eashwar Mohan

eashwar

Okay, things should be fine now. Let me know if there's anything else I should do. Sorry again for not reading the rules, I really apologize for wasting your time.
---
Eashwar Mohan

Maelstrom

Still not quite there, but I'm glad you responded quickly. Take a look at the formatting guidelines again. You have Pno. marks, crescendos colliding with slurs, no indent, etc. It's certainly closer, but not quite there.
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 25, 2018, 06:06:50 PM3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here
Don't forget about this.

eashwar

Thanks, I posted my project in that thread with the last few minor fixes that I need but can't do; will update the links here soon once that gets taken care of.
---
Eashwar Mohan

AwesomeYears

May as well post a reference while there aren't many posts.

eashwar

The submission has been updated with fixed and improved files, thanks to huge help from Maelstrom and latios212.
---
Eashwar Mohan

Sebastian

Nice work. I haven't compared it to the original yet, but here are some others things:
- There should be a "/" at the end of the url in the copyright info.
- There should be a space in between the (c) and 2017 in the copyright info.
- Go ahead and center the dynamics in M. 30 & 31. This will help it not look so messy and be more accurate.
- Put an Ab courtesy accidental on the Ab in M. 39 (LH).

I'll be back to check notes later.

Latios212

I plan on checking/helping polish this one up next week if you guys won't mind, there are a few things I'd like to tidy up
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

eashwar

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2018, 07:06:23 AMNice work. I haven't compared it to the original yet, but here are some others things:
- There should be a "/" at the end of the url in the copyright info.
- There should be a space in between the © and 2017 in the copyright info.
- Go ahead and center the dynamics in M. 30 & 31. This will help it not look so messy and be more accurate.
- Put an Ab courtesy accidental on the Ab in M. 39 (LH).

Thanks, I've added these changes. I also added a bunch of missing Ebs in various spots (I didn't hear them until a friend pointed them out to me):

- M7, RH
- 12, 14, 50, 52, RH
- 16, RH
- 24, RH
---
Eashwar Mohan

eashwar

Quote from: Latios212 on July 05, 2018, 07:29:19 AMI plan on checking/helping polish this one up next week if you guys won't mind, there are a few things I'd like to tidy up

Thank you so much! (sorry again for the formatting issues!)
---
Eashwar Mohan

Sebastian

Awesome! Keep up the good work. : )

Latios said he'll be able to check this one when he gets home next week, so stay tuned.