Previous topic - Next topic

What's the best wine for this cheese?

Mikey
2 (22.2%)
BrainyLucario
2 (22.2%)
BlackDragonSlayer
4 (44.4%)
Why is wine and cheese a thing, I eat cheese plain??? (don't vote for this one)
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 26, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

mikey

Make your games for roughly 8 players.

Potential Hosts:
1. Mikey
2. BrainyLucario
3. BlackDragonSlayer
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I've got this game if people are willing to play it

TWG: Shattered

Diamonds(Wolves)-
1. Yellow Diamond- Wolf Painter. Each night, permanently changes a players colour
2. Blue Diamond- Wolf Painter. Each night, permanently changes a players colour
for one night, wolves can activate their super power, and the wolfing kill will also kill anyone that targeted that player, cannot be blocked

Crystal Gems (Humans)

3. Steven- Bodyguard. Can choose to protect a player each night, if that player is attacked, Steven dies instead
4. Garnet- Seer, each night, can see into the future to glimpse a persons color
5.  Connie- Vigi can stab someone during the night with her sword
6. Peridot- RoleBlocker, can use telekinesis to block someone from performing a night action
7. Lapis Lazuli- When dead, can choose one player to revive at the beginning of the next day phase, does not know their role or name (she darunk)
8. Amethyst- Her vote counts for two, is not told her role or name (she drunkt)
9. Pearl-  When dead, can talk to one living player each night , is not told her role or name (she drunked)

Corrupted Gem (Witch/3rd Party)
10. Jasper- Cannot be wolfed, During the night phase, they can change one player's intended night action target to a target of Jasper's choosing. Jasper also finds out that persons ability. If a wolf is Jasper's target, then the painter action is used unless the targeted wolf is the one who sent in the wolfing. If this is the case, the wolfing is redirected. Wins with Wolves or when she's the last player left. In the event of a human special (Besides Amethyst) and Jasper being the last ones alive, parity is given and Jasper wins. If Amethyst is the last human alive with Jasper, Humans win
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

some mafia game

1. Godfather- comes out of jail green.
2. Accountant- as long as the accountant is in jail, the godfather comes out of jail red.
3. Strongman- makes the mafia kill.
4. Detective- needs to be alive to jail players and cannot be jailed.
5. Doctor- can save a player other than themselves each night.
6. Townie- vote
7. Townie- vote
8. Townie- vote

Game begins on a day phase- players vote for who to send to jail, once in jail that player cannot perform night actions the following night.  Strongman and Accountant stay in jail, townies and the godfather are released the following day.  While in jail, players can still post, but cannot send private messages, communicate on Discord, or vote.  Since there are some glaring rules interactions that aren't immediately obvious, I'll continue shaping it into something with a more rules-ish text like I typically do.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Feel free to make balance suggestions and stuff.

TWG: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

One day, Dudeman found a magic sword just lying around on the ground. He decided to pick it up and hold it up high for everyone to see his new sword. Coincidentally, at the same time he just felt like shouting out the words "BY THE POWER OF NINTENDO!" Doing this triggered a marvelous transformation in Dudeman. He grew a couple inches taller, got a little more muscular, and also felt a lot colder because most of his clothes vanished for some reason. He also got some fabulous secret powers to go along with his new form... he became... DUDE-MAN, THE PROTECTOR OF NINSHEETMUSIC. Among his enemies include the evil King Sammetor, whose sole wish is to pry open the glorious bastion of NSM Forums and seize its power for himself, and his minions. The only people aware of his secret identity as Dude-Man are Olimar-At-Arms and Tob-orko, but Tob-orko hit his head pretty hard this morning getting out of bed and doesn't even remember who he is right now.

Wolves:
1. King Sammetor: Wolf Shaman. Can choose to forgo this power each night in order to be seered green for that night only.
2. Evil-Bot: Using their evil powers of magic and spamming, they can attempt to roleblock a player each night, preventing any actions they have from going through.

Humans:
3. Dude-Man: Each night, he can use his magic sword to find out the color of one player. What? You thought he was going to kill people with it? This is a children's show!
4. Olimar-At-Arms: Each night, he can utilize his mastery of weapons to protect one player other than himself. Still no killing, sorry. Cannot protect the same player twice in a row.
5. Tob-orko: Herring, is told they're an arranger.
6. Arranger
7. Arranger
8. Arranger
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's going to be the game that wins
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

if you want me to remove it i can

but the game idea was brewing in my head for a while and i could not help it
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 24, 2018, 12:18:54 AMif you want me to remove it i can

but the game idea was brewing in my head for a while and i could not help it
Nah bro I was just joking around, I have no complaints
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated