News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

"Need a music layout that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!" Trouble

Started by PianoMan, July 20, 2008, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

I don't mean to be demanding, but why hasn't anyone filled the requests for higher Finale product help? Usually there are several people doing it several times a day, but I think it's been a week... and no one's done it...

Brawler4Ever

1. They're lazy.

2. It's not so easy; one must create the new sheet, save it on mediafire/whatever, and then post it here. That's asking a lot(considering the # of requests)

3. I have regular Finale Notepad 08, so I can't do it.  There's my excuse.  :'(
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 20, 2008, 08:57:17 PM1. They're lazy.

2. It's not so easy; one must create the new sheet, save it on mediafire/whatever, and then post it here. That's asking a lot(considering the # of requests)
3. I have regular Finale Notepad 08, so I can't do it.  There's my excuse.  :'(

1.we're not asking for much(well, some of us are...)

2.its totally easy-we're only asking 4 sheet lay-outs or small fixes, like time or key and those don't take up more than a good 5 minutes at the most(including mediafire)

3. my 30 days are up, so thats my excuse too... :'(
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!