News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [SWITCH] Splatoon 2 - "Defeat- Jingle/ Ink Another Day" by BrainyLucario

Started by Zeta, June 15, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Splatoon 2
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Defeat- Jingle/ Ink Another Day
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Don't know what the official title is but here's the youtube video of it anyways

I'm Sure Olimar will give me the official name anyways if i'm wrong
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Aye, good job my boi. The official title of this track is "Ink Another Day" (with the capital letters). It's by Wet Floor:

However, I would suggest also including the track "Defeat - Jingle" to this sheet (at the beginning, a la medley style)

Not only would this combine two tracks that happen back-to-back in game, but it would save the paper used if the defeat/victory jingles were made into their own sheet (and exactly why I left them out of my misc. jingles compilation).

Now onto what you have done:
-missing dynamic
-missing tempo marking
-missing the copyright symbol (©)
-make the "B" in the "composition By" lower-case.
-be consistent with your comp. and arr. terminology. Use either "Composition by" and "Arrangement by" or "Composed by" and "Arranged by"
-you have an unnecessary space in the url between the h an the t ("h ttp...").
-Your melody is transcribed slightly incorrectly. In measure 4 the B is held the whole measure, and it doesn't ascend again to the C# (this is a common question-answer type of phrase). Next, Extend the held A all the way across the measure in 8. The two quarter notes are a different voice, which I would include as a new layer above the A.
-There's so much more you can do in the accompaniment for this arrangement. For example, that bass is a prominent part. The electric guitars sound like they're playing eighth notes throughout. Experiment, mix and match things.

Here is your file reformatted with the above corrections. I've included the formatting for the other track too. If you add it in, the correct title for this submission would be Defeat - Jingle / Ink Another Day.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1dbtk5qjg4lt9l/Splattoon%202%20-%20Defeat-Jingle-Ink%20Another%20Day12345.mus?dl=1

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario