also if anyone seered anyone please do not reveal the result to anyone

doing so could lead to the homewrecker gaining more info further along the line

TWG Kirby

Of course, that's obvious.
No human is that dubious!

Not much else to talk about, candidly speaking,
True love, one should continue seeking.

TWG Samus

Can we just vote Kirby and not have to deal with his rhymes Also I can confirm Master Chief is still the same person. Sorry for not posting as much, mystery games are a lot harder for me to get super serious about since I have to switch accounts so much

TWG Kirby

Killing the homewrecker brings us no win,
To secure our victory we must find our twin.

Killing anyone is not a sound plan.
It's worse for the humans, I'm just not a fan!

TWG Mario

I'm about 75% sure Link is still the same person as well.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 11, 2018, 08:35:18 PMI'm about 75% sure Link is still the same person as well.
Yeah, think I'm at this too. Would like to have Master Chief weigh in.

TWG Sonic

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 11, 2018, 08:33:01 PMKilling the homewrecker brings us no win,
To secure our victory we must find our twin.

Killing anyone is not a sound plan.
It's worse for the humans, I'm just not a fan!

Agree with this as well.

Also, wasn't contacted by DK.

TWG Sonic

Quote from: TWG Sonic on June 11, 2018, 10:56:10 PMAlso, wasn't contacted by DK.

I mean, since he knew he would flip home wrecker, he probably didn't even bother contacting anyone...

TWG Samus

The homewrecker could have gotten a lot more information if they tried though, not talking to anyone was a bad move since they would just die the next night and switch bodies

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 11, 2018, 08:59:47 PMYeah, think I'm at this too. Would like to have Master Chief weigh in.

bleh

Idk could be kirby or pit

TWG Mario

TWG Sonic

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 12, 2018, 12:10:28 AMThe homewrecker could have gotten a lot more information if they tried though, not talking to anyone was a bad move since they would just die the next night and switch bodies

Yeah, but he would've give away his posting style. The home wrecker probably thought that it overweighted the possibility of obtaining information.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Sonic on June 12, 2018, 05:16:05 AMYeah, but he would've give away his posting style. The home wrecker probably thought that it overweighted the possibility of obtaining information.
Not necessarily he could have pulled off a Kirby and adopted a generic posting style, but that's besides the point. He didn't and we should be thankful 

TWG Master Chief

no vote

I wouldn't even mind an insta, just wanna get night over with

TWG Yoshi

I don't know what it means that we need a majority to no-lynch, but I think we're relatively decided on it anyway.

No Lynch

(Yoshi wags his finger with the recognition that lynching is morally wrong)