TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

Had a major formatting error there, God I'm pathetic. Here's what I said for ease of access

But here's the thing you pink twerp, blatantly stating your color is just plain stupid especially if said person announced that they were given said info. If the home wrecker doesn't take over yoshi I'll be surprised

TWG Master Chief

Although hunting for homewrecker might be useless, I'm still looking for someone I can trust to protect me.

Also it's fun to catch wolves night 1, and if people are claiming their colour, showing my reads on players may help them decide how beneficial trusting some players is

This is a time the homewrecker could never post at lmao

TWG Pit

alright so here we go

I hope everyone realizes that it doesn't matter who the fuck the homewrecker is now. we can't do anything about it. they're just going to murder whoever has the easiest to copy posting style. its that simple.

to those who haven't posted much, please start now. establishing a style is literally everything

oh and kirby's poetry isn't a terrible idea. it'll be obvious when it becomes even shittier

TWG Pit

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 10, 2018, 01:53:19 AMAlthough hunting for homewrecker might be useless, I'm still looking for someone I can trust to protect me.
lol no one's going to do that.
the posting style will keep you alive better than any power

TWG Master Chief

Also I would rather just keep 24 hour night phases

I know we all have our abilities and it's a nice touch but I'd just prefer the game to move faster. But I could handle even like 6 hour night phases so I'm maybe not very reliable of an opinion

I sound like someone else talking about different games

TWG Kirby

Welcome, Pit! Here at last!
The other two I hope don't contrast...

Long nights make for a long game,
making both phases equally the same.

Normal shortened nights would get my vote,
Too much boredom and we're at each others' throat!

TWG Pit

I say this one stays 48 hours but the rest would be too long

FireArrow

Alrighty, subsequent night phases are 24 hours again!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Samus

TWG Master Chief

TWG Mario

TWG Pit

TWG Sonic

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 10, 2018, 10:30:17 AMsex

???

Anyway, I'm back.

I agree with the 24h night phases (either the game would start to run into my abroad holidays time), as well as there being no point to find the home wrecker tonight. Regarding the posting style, i think if you force yourself to post with a specific style (like Kirby is doing with his poetry), then the home wrecker can force himself just as well. So the best posting style would just be to keep your own style, and probably exaggerate it a bit, to make it harder to copy.

TWG DK

Quote from: TWG Pit on June 10, 2018, 05:54:56 AMI hope everyone realizes that it doesn't matter who the fuck the homewrecker is now. we can't do anything about it. they're just going to murder whoever has the easiest to copy posting style. its that simple.

I would think that it's still good to keep tabs on other players! There's nothing wrong with having suspicions.

TWG Fox

Today will end tonight, correct?
I realize that does not make much sense as written, but I believe the idea comes across correctly.