News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 10:11:13 AMAdding on to Link's idea, perhaps it's a good idea to delete your PMs as you read them? That would make a separate PM gimmick harder to track for when the homewrecker takes over the account.

Maxim Tomatoes are red, Gordos are blue,
Deleting out pm's is the right thing to do~<3

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 12:28:01 PMThe guy talking about keeping a separate PM style hasn't PMed anyone? That's a bit funny.

I could PM you if you want.

pfft I'll pm people when I've got a REASON to pm people

but if you wanna pm me I'm down

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 09, 2018, 12:28:43 PMMaxim Tomatoes are red, Gordos are blue,
Deleting out pm's is the right thing to do~<3

Seems shitty and against the game tbh

TWG Yoshi

If it's allowable, it locks the homewrecker out of info. I think it's pro-lovers to at least wonder about. This is a weird game too because we can't just lynch the homewrecker straight away and win unless we've solved each other pretty well. So I'd favor any strategy that makes the homewrecker super obvious for us to lynch at our convenience.

(Yoshi continues to muse on this)

TWG Master Chief

homewrecker just claim show some balls. what we gonna do

TWG Kirby

TWG Fox

I think it would be quite funny for the Homewrecker to claim, as we cannot pull any information out of that person simply saying "I am the Homewrecker." Unfortunately, I noticed a tell in one of my posts that, if a keen player picked up on, would be able to assume my true identity. I will not go too into-specifics, but I believe if the Homewrecker took control of this account, it would be quite apparent.

TWG Samus

I've got no time for romance, plus the Homewrecker is obviously a metroid in disguise

Also as much as I like Kirby using rhymes, something that obvious is really easy to copy and provides no help

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 09, 2018, 01:31:54 PMI think it would be quite funny for the Homewrecker to claim, as we cannot pull any information out of that person simply saying "I am the Homewrecker." Unfortunately, I noticed a tell in one of my posts that, if a keen player picked up on, would be able to assume my true identity. I will not go too into-specifics, but I believe if the Homewrecker took control of this account, it would be quite apparent.

Bro I know who you are

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 09, 2018, 01:43:27 PMI've got no time for romance, plus the Homewrecker is obviously a metroid in disguise

Also as much as I like Kirby using rhymes, something that obvious is really easy to copy and provides no help

A Metroid as the the Homewrecker? Seems questionable...
More like an X-Parasite; a hunch more intelligible.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG DK on June 09, 2018, 05:57:37 AMDK! DONKEY KONG! I'M THE LEADER OF THE LOVERS! YOU KNOW ME WELL! I'M FINALLY BACK. TO KICK SOME (Homewrecker) TAIL!
(Mario is not aroused)

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 09, 2018, 06:20:28 AMHiiiii~
perfection

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 06:50:33 AMWhy would you flirt with yourself, it's useless
I CONFUSED FLIRTING WITH KISSING DO SOME READING DINGUS INSTEAD OF JUST BEING SELECTIVE

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 06:51:41 AMThat doesn't keep track of the home wrecker? It just prevents wolf kills
Nah, the idea would've been that the homewrecker would be forced to kill the person below them, because they're the only person not guarded. OF COURSE, it didn't work out that way because the game is actually fairly balanced on first glance.

TWG Samus

TWG Fox

I would just like to know a few things.  Has everyone posted yet?  Who does not appear to have an obvious consistency?  And can you read this?

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 06:56:16 AMIf you're not consistent then we lose reliability in comparing your posts after night kills. Better to be too consistent than inconsistent
If you're too consistent, then the homewrecker can blend in without any trouble. Just saying. Also, unless you're aware of someone's style or "gimmick," consistency is really hard for other people to judge. Will lead to a lot of WIFOM.

Basically, if you're too consistent but not easily identifiable you run the risk of giving the homewrecker more tools to work with to stay hidden.

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 09:43:02 AMThe way they were thinking about it, it would limit the homewrecker to killing only the player they're paired off with, thus "keeping track". I liked the thought even if it doesn't really work the way they were hoping.
At least someone's actually thinking up in this joint.

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 09, 2018, 09:45:46 AMI don't have time for romance, there are space pirates to kill.
the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 10:11:13 AMAdding on to Link's idea, perhaps it's a good idea to delete your PMs as you read them? That would make a separate PM gimmick harder to track for when the homewrecker takes over the account.

So far I would watch Link and Master Chief on days to come, but I'm not currently suspicious of them.

(Yoshi nods along with most things being said, again)
Deleting your PMs seems p shady.