News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 02:07:44 AMIf you're too consistent the homewrecker can pick up on that and copy it.

If you're not consistent then we lose reliability in comparing your posts after night kills. Better to be too consistent than inconsistent

TWG Master Chief

Also idc if homewrecker knows who I am I DARE THEM TO KILL ME

TWG Master Chief

Anyone being quiet is askin to be killed and actively harming the game. OR they don't care about either of those things and are homewrecker

TWG DK

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 07:00:23 AMAnyone being quiet is askin to be killed and actively harming the game.

I thought that was basic TWG logic anyway...

TWG Fox

Yes, if you do not stick to a consistent posting style you just give the Homewrecker leeway in taking over your account.  You must stay as consistent as possible, even if this means you rely on a gimmick that is hard to imitate.  For example, Master Chief will be hard for the Homewrecker to imitate because of how stream-of-consciousness they come off.  Please, everybody, make several posts tonight.  We can make this game difficult for the Homewrecker.

While it perhaps would be smart to develop a seering strategy that allows us to "get hitched" faster, I think this game would be more fun if we simply spent time looking for our true love on our own.  There is no need to try breaking the game, though I understand it is something done here often.  Just try to stick to the act, and if you break it you will probably be put under suspicion.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 06:51:41 AMThat doesn't keep track of the home wrecker? It just prevents wolf kills
The way they were thinking about it, it would limit the homewrecker to killing only the player they're paired off with, thus "keeping track". I liked the thought even if it doesn't really work the way they were hoping.

TWG Samus

I don't have time for romance, there are space pirates to kill.

TWG Link

alright what's up guys let's get this shit started

quick mechanics question for firearrow: when you mention the homewrecker's power to ignore protective kissing, they need to know the player's original nsm acct username, right?

also as a sidenote it might be useful to use different posting styles for private messages and posting in thread. more chances for the homewrecker to screw up!

mikey

unmotivated

TWG Link

also can we get an actual list of twg accounts cause hell if I know which ones are being used

TWG Yoshi

You mean which alts are in use? Yeah, that would be nice.

TWG Yoshi

Adding on to Link's idea, perhaps it's a good idea to delete your PMs as you read them? That would make a separate PM gimmick harder to track for when the homewrecker takes over the account.

So far I would watch Link and Master Chief on days to come, but I'm not currently suspicious of them.

(Yoshi nods along with most things being said, again)

FireArrow

Quote from: TWG Link on June 09, 2018, 09:50:14 AMquick mechanics question for firearrow: when you mention the homewrecker's power to ignore protective kissing, they need to know the player's original nsm acct username, right?

The homewrecker only needs to know the players color to do that. However, if they use the wrong color, the wolfing just won't go through at all.

Quote from: TWG Link on June 09, 2018, 09:54:43 AMalso can we get an actual list of twg accounts cause hell if I know which ones are being used

My bad, kind of a necessary part of the game!

List randomized by random.org!
1. TWG Pit
2. TWG Master Chief
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Mario
5. TWG Kirby
6. TWG DK
7. TWG Yoshi
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Sonic
10. TWG Fox

Will appear at every phase change now!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Kirby

Waddle dee, waddle doo~
Kirby's love, it comes for you~

TWG Master Chief

Yeah I agree with Fox, as much as gimmicks are fun to think of and make you feel POWER over the game, I think game will be funner to go with flow