News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG DK on June 09, 2018, 07:24:08 AMI thought that was basic TWG logic anyway...

During a night phase? No

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 09:43:02 AMThe way they were thinking about it, it would limit the homewrecker to killing only the player they're paired off with, thus "keeping track". I liked the thought even if it doesn't really work the way they were hoping.

I mean homewrecker would likely just refuse to kill or go for unstoppable kills by guessing names

Even then, as far as I understand it, when the homewrecker chooses an account to kill, that account isn't killed, only the player behind it and instead the homewrecker account dies. So it wouldn't work. I think it would work if it was a role lock rather than a guard, but idk idc about that

TWG Yoshi

The homewrecker's power is phrased as a wolfing. I would imagine that means angeling stops someone from being "wolfed", or taken over. Otherwise angeling is completely useless and that seems wrong.

(Yoshi takes off his reading glasses)

TWG Kirby

Super star, dream course, tilt n' tumble,
A silent night and human team will crumble~<3

TWG Yoshi

Also they operate off color matches, not name matches, as FA corrected us on. I had thoughts about color claiming but now they're bad thoughts.

If I was the homewrecker and needed name matches I'd be having a field day right now.

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 09, 2018, 10:38:06 AMSuper star, dream course, tilt n' tumble,
A silent night and human team will crumble~<3

you're cute at fuck but give actual content pls.

TWG Kirby

Knuckle Joe, Kracko, Heavy Lobster,
I think we all know the ID of the Master~<3

TWG Fox

FireArrow, I have a question.  I apologize if this has already been answered.  Does a Flirt take place before or after Homewrecking; that is, if a player Flirts with the same target as a Homewrecker will they be seered as, say, orange or red?  I think this information will be important for the human players as a whole.

Be aware of secret messages encoded in posts.  While it is possible the Homewrecker will pick up on these things, it is more likely that a human player will pick up on it, as the Homewrecker will be devoting too much effort to ensuring they match their posting style.

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 06:48:31 AMWe could just make a list of names, everyone flirts with the player next to them, we learn everyone's colour and share it out gg

Additionally, I have decided that I will post a picture every phase that has a specific meaning.  As more pictures will be posted, a link will be established so that the longer the game goes, the more likely it is that the Homewrecker will fail to stick to the pattern.

Jeff Probst
[close]

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 09, 2018, 10:53:08 AMKnuckle Joe, Kracko, Heavy Lobster,
I think we all know the ID of the Master~<3
This does not rhyme.  I am disappointed.

TWG Fox

I am sorry, I had more to say and accidentally clicked "post" too early.
I quoted that statement by Master Chief because it is apparent he did not yet realize that the Homewrecker has a Strongman kill- one that goes through Guardian abilities.  I do not know if that is indicative of anything as of yet.

TWG Master Chief

i realised there was a strongman kill but i dont know if i realised the homewrecker needed lover colours and not player names at that point. because i thought the latter till i re-read. also not sure if it would work due to ability prioritisation o wel

im tired

FireArrow

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 09, 2018, 10:58:52 AMFireArrow, I have a question.  I apologize if this has already been answered.  Does a Flirt take place before or after Homewrecking; that is, if a player Flirts with the same target as a Homewrecker will they be seered as, say, orange or red?

Homewrecking happens first. The homewrecker assumes the color of the account they take over either way, so priority isn't relevant to flirting results.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Yoshi

(Yoshi leans his head forward in slight shame)

In case it wasn't clear, ignore my advance suspicion of Master Chief and Link. That was born out of misunderstanding what the homewrecker could do.

TWG Master Chief

Hands up if twg yoshi pm'd you

TWG Link

what the heck I want in on these pm shenanigans

TWG Yoshi

The guy talking about keeping a separate PM style hasn't PMed anyone? That's a bit funny.

I could PM you if you want.