E3 2018 Hype Thread!

Started by EFitTrainr, June 07, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Can't believe we didn't have one of these already!

Nintendo's conference is taking place at 9:00am Pacific Time on Tuesday June 12th. (that'll be at 8am for me, oof.)
They're confirmed to be showing off the new Super Smash Bros. game for Switch, but nothing else! What are you guys looking forward to? Any other conferences you're going to watch? (I'm planning on tuning in to Sony and Bethesda at least.) Any dream game announcements?

Nintendo's conference will be available here: https://e3.nintendo.com/
I like food.

Time Link

Yeah, I was going to post something about the new Smash Bros., but I guess you covered it. This new Smash Bros. doesn't seem that cool to me, but it might be better. A friend showed me the ad for it, and it's just like, OK, the Inklings are joining, so I hope that there will be more cool stuff.

Time Link

Did you see the new Smash Bros.? Or should I say, Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Dekkadeci

Read the news--Ridley's now a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Sebastian

I'm looking forward to this Smash.

K-NiGhT

Smash Ultimate looks good, but there are a few mechanical things they need to tweak imo. Knockback literally reminds me of hitting a balloon across a room. It's really fast at first, then slows way down almost immediately.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DocDoom2

A moment of silence for our boy, Waluigi.
He would've been a Wahlcome addition.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Time Link

Okay, I know some of you are disappointed about Waluigi not being in the new Smash. My friend actually made a memorial video of him on his Youtube channel. I have to ask him if he minds if I post it on here. If he doesn't, I'll put it here and you guys can watch it. Trust me, it's not what you'll be expecting!

Time Link

Okay, his channels are Spamz and GrandMarioBros, spelled and punctuated just like that.