NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 14 years old!

Author Topic: [SWITCH] Splatoon 2 - "Deluge Dirge" by Rwars  (Read 85 times)

Zeta

• NSM Bot
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
[SWITCH] Splatoon 2 - "Deluge Dirge" by Rwars
« on: June 04, 2018, 02:22:13 PM »

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Splatoon 2
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Deluge Dirge
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Rwars
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:43:32 PM by Rwars »

Rwars

• Video Game Midi
    • View Profile
Re: [SWITCH] Splatoon 2 - "Deluge Dirge - ω-3" by Rwars
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 02:24:10 PM »

This is still a bit rough, yeah. I'm not sure what pitches to make the timpani noises, so I have placeholders for now and hope to find a good way to write those pitches.

Olimar12345

• The Captain
  • Staff Emeritus
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 12:54:25 AM »

This is rough indeed. First things first, remove ω-3 from the title. That's the name of the band, not the track. Secondly, neither of the composers you have listed wrote this track; it was Ryo Nagamatsu [source]. Next, the key should be D minor (one flat). Probably the biggest issue: the majority of the meter should be 7/4, not 7/8 (but with the same note values you have now).

Rwars

• Video Game Midi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 03:21:11 PM »

This is rough indeed. First things first, remove ω-3 from the title. That's the name of the band, not the track. Secondly, neither of the composers you have listed wrote this track; it was Ryo Nagamatsu [source]. Next, the key should be D minor (one flat). Probably the biggest issue: the majority of the meter should be 7/4, not 7/8 (but with the same note values you have now).
Yeah, I thought that this would be rough, considering that this is from a much more advanced piece than the other ones I've done. I didn't realize the composers were wrong, as I used Inkipedia, and assumed that was correct. ω-3 has been removed, and the key has been changed, I'll upload the fixed version in an hour or so. However, I would've thought that the piece was in 7/8 instead of 7/4, since Squid Beatz 2, which shows how long is a measure and a beat in a song, shows the piece mainly being in 7/8.

Edit: Updated version is uploaded, now has most of the fixes except for the 7/8 7/4 thing. I also made a couple changes, like shortening the last piece of the theme and giving it repeat bars instead and a couple note fixes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:44:25 PM by Rwars »

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 23 queries.