Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: 16 Melodies (Beginning)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Latios212

Just the intro for now:
- Sharps are missing on RH F in 4 and RH G in 7.
- I don't think keyless is the way to go for the beginning. Definitely clear the keysig at m. 8, but up to m. 5 definitely sounds like A. Then it changes to E for a bit. Maybe keep the first 7 measures in A?
- I'm not sure if the way you tried to precisely write out the note durations captures the rubato feel particularly well; there may be a simpler way, but I haven't thought of it yet.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

PlayfulPiano

I'm pretty sure that I hear some left/right hand differences on when the notes start, they're not synced on measure.
m4's C# starts a little bit before m4's D, for example. Same with m5.

Might be more instances of it later on though. I mean, it makes more sense how you wrote it as is Maelstrom, but if you want accuracy, then there is that small discrepancy.

m39-46's accents aren't needed, volume/sound is flat for the left hand.

m43 has an added voice/layer from the bass, would recommend adding it in.

Maelstrom

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on June 29, 2018, 03:54:26 AMI'm pretty sure that I hear some left/right hand differences on when the notes start, they're not synced on measure.
m4's C# starts a little bit before m4's D, for example. Same with m5.

Might be more instances of it later on though. I mean, it makes more sense how you wrote it as is Maelstrom, but if you want accuracy, then there is that small discrepancy.
I'm aware of this, but I notated it to the best of my ability. If you can create a coherent version for this, I'd be willing to implement it. As it stands, it's the closest I could get it without turning it into a notation nightmare. I'm willing to take suggestions, but I'd like to see who they'd be implemented first.

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on June 29, 2018, 03:54:26 AMm39-46's accents aren't needed, volume/sound is flat for the left hand.
I respectfully disagree. I hear the an emphasis on the down beat for the entire section.

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on June 29, 2018, 03:54:26 AMm43 has an added voice/layer from the bass, would recommend adding it in.
I left it out for playability and simplicity.

Maelstrom

discussed over discord and the files have been updated.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

We discussed this a little more over discord, and changed the Bn in m28 (LH) to a Cb, as it makes more sense harmonically and chromatically. This sheet is good to go now!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot