News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[SNES] Star Fox - "Corneria" (Replacement) by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, June 03, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Star Fox
Game: Star Fox
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Corneria
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

videogaminglegodude

I think this is the first time I have ever listened to the original.  The tune is still catchy, but their instrument choice makes it sound awful.  Nice job on the arrangement though.  I will try to find ways to improve it if I find the time.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

I don't see any formatting or aesthetic issues. I'll compare it to the original when I get home from work...

Sebastian

Alrrightttty...feedbach tiieeem:
- Arrangement is spelled "arrangement" you have "arrangment"
- Courtesy natural on the D in M. 21 (RH).
- Playability in M. 1-4 & 21?
- The "2" and "23" are mighty close to each other. You could slightly adjust the formatting so they're not on top of each other.
-  Traditionally, in all the professional music I've seen, the second ending line is connected (or at the very least encompassing the entire measure) to the first ending (unless it's doesn't have a line extending the entire way, like this sheet for example:
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/3801 )
Go ahead and move the "2." bracket in M. 22 over to the left until it's pretty close or right on top of the first ending bracket (Basically, just encompass the time signature in the bracket).

That's all I have for this one. Could I get another Updater to double check notes so we can accept this one?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Sebastian on July 03, 2018, 06:33:27 AM- Arrangement is spelled "arrangement" you have "arrangment"
...i must atone for my sins. Fixed.

Quote from: Sebastian on July 03, 2018, 06:33:27 AM- Playability in M. 1-4 & 21?
idk man. I suppose I could put a "leave bottom layer out if necessary" for m.21 like in my FFIV Battle theme? Not entirely sure how I could really condense the beginning, though...

Otherwise, everything else should be fixed.

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 05, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
it keeps happening

...Honestly, I don't know what to do. It opens just fine on my computer/version of Finale - it's likely a conversion error between people's differing versions of Finale.

Maelstrom

The PDF is borked. If you can make that look good, then it's not a problem.

Static

I went ahead and took care of the ending brackets problem, they're aligned on all the files now. I have nothing more to say for this sheet, it looks good! I shall accept.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot