Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Jingle's 2nd Song
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Nice work on this song!
Just a few things:
- The slur is colliding with the fermata in M. 14.
- The G in measure 8 (beat 3; RH) sounds more like a shorter note duration than a quarter note with a staccato. The G cuts off before playing the next note A. Perhaps an eighth would be better?
- The repeat and last note is somewhat confusing. I would make the second last note (the A; LH) an eighth note and get rid of the D. The rhythm for that measure now seems a little ambiguous since the D is an eighth in the original like in the pick-up measure. Also, with this change, there wouldn't be any need for a forward repeat since the repeat in M. 14 would repeat to the pick-up measure. Also, you could use a DC as well. That's also an option.

That's all I have for this one. Nice work! Keep these Hamtaro sheets comin'. : )

Latios212

Looking good. Two things:
- I wouldn't say it's really necessary to have both the tenuto and slur for those LH beat 4s, but it adds clarity so they're fine to keep if you like.
- The first two measures are shifted over by an eighth note. There is no pickup; measure 1 and 2 should start with a D in the left hand and an eighth rest in the right, and the half notes should be dotted quarters.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Latios212

Alright, great!

(But the title got unbolded somehow and the fermata in the left hand at the end if overlapping the slur now...)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

yes because finale sucks and doesn't allow me to delete pickup measures despite having an option that seems to allow that so i had to re import it from musescore except i dont have the original file anymore so i had to remake it from scratch =) =) =) =) don't you just love the """""""""""""""""""industry standard"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

hold on ill update it in a sec

Latios212

Oh dear. Are you using full Finale? You can always ask for help if you need it.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

yes it's full finale and it runs like absolute garbage on windows 10

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""industry standard"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

anyway its fixed

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot