Game: Deltarune
Console: PC
Title: The Chase
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

mastersuperfan

IMO the sheet would sound better if m1-4, 6, and 8 in the RH were lowered an octave. As it is, I feel like it sticks out too much as a distinct melody when it really isn't one in the original. This has the additional bonus of being able to play that line throughout the whole piece using the left hand.

I was also wondering if you could incorporate the upward slide in m5 and m7; i.e. like this in m5:

Courtesy naturals would nice on the F's in m11, m15, and maybe m19 and m23.

A crescendo in m11-12 might be nice (you could put a mezzo piano or something similar on beat 3 of m11 as well).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Libera

In addition to the above feedback (thanks by the way) I'm also not sure about the harmonies in bars 10 and 14.  e.g. the bottom line in 14 I'm hearing the last two crotchets as F# G rather than G A.  Could you check these again?

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Static

In addition to everything above, I hear the bottom note in m23-24 RH as a B rather than a C. Also the composer name should be "Toby "Radiation" Fox" instead of "Toby Fox" (this is the standard that's been used for all the UT sheets on site).

Maelstrom

lots of things were fixed except static's but he's ok with that

Libera

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot