News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[Wii] Wii Channels - "Wii Shop Channel" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, June 02, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Wii Channels
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Wii Shop Channel
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

If someone can find better percussion instruments for this, I'd appreciate it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

LeviR.star

Good question. This is the only answer I could find, from when I last asked that sort of question:

Quote from: latios212could it just be that no one's arranged it? :P

But, I'm glad to contribute.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Oh wow, this is really neat. Didn't realize how much we needed this!

Just taking a quick peek, definitely change to E major on page 2.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

lmao this was the first song I've ever tried arranging and I never bothered fixing it up
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AmpharosAndy

Probably a case of 'it's so popular, nobody dare do it'

levi dare
innit

Sebastian

This is your lucky day.

- The reverb is quite high (I believe we've talked about this over discord).
- The playability of M. 2...16th five-note chords at QN = 148...
- Notes look good in M. 5-8, but a little shoddier in 9-12. Here's what I'm hearing:
Spoiler
[close]
- M. 36. Same as M. 2.
- I'd put the separate voices in different layers in M. 21-28. It's kind of odd with how it currently is.

AmpharosAndy

image aint wurkin 4 me, seb

EDIT: works now
innit

Latios212

Image seems fine to me...

About the 16th chords, I normally wouldn't approve of things that dense and fast either, but here I feel since you have the ability to use two hands, and ample time to prepare for it, it's probably passable. At least I can get it to sound alright on my keyboard.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

Harmonies etc are fab :D Great arrangement. Simple and accurate! Add Seb's suggestions and I can't see anything else in the way

Loving the pencil note, but what if there aren't any around? Maybe just something like 'percussive sound/effect' would be clear enough and not as oddly specific idk.
innit

Sebastian

In my opinion, percussion additions, like pencils, are optional, but adding them is totally cool. It just gives the performer another option.

LeviR.star

Bloop

maybe i'm gonna rise from the dead for sheet fixing

m. 12, L.H.: E#'s should be F naturals (F11 chord)
m. 14, L.H.: Bb should be A# (A#dim chord in R.H.)
m. 18 + upbeat in 17, R.H.: I think I'd rather see Gb's here than F#'s (Ab9 chord), and maybe add a courtesy accidental on the last F# on the Bm7 chord
m. 21-29, R.H.: See if you can lower some of those floating eighth rests
m. 28, L.H.: I think it makes more sense to write an Eb here instead of a D#

Also, if you want to have the L.H. played an octave lower, maybe start on m. 5 instead of m. 1, because the treble clef part in the L.H. should be played on its normal octave.
I'm doubting however if the L.H. should be played an octave lower at all, I think it could sound better in its written octave right now. Else there is a big gap between the R.H. and L.H. which may sound a bit empty.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Bloop on June 10, 2018, 02:26:55 PMmaybe i'm gonna rise from the dead for sheet fixing

m. 12, L.H.: E#'s should be F naturals (F11 chord)
m. 14, L.H.: Bb should be A# (A#dim chord in R.H.)
m. 18 + upbeat in 17, R.H.: I think I'd rather see Gb's here than F#'s (Ab9 chord), and maybe add a courtesy accidental on the last F# on the Bm7 chord
m. 21-29, R.H.: See if you can lower some of those floating eighth rests
m. 28, L.H.: I think it makes more sense to write an Eb here instead of a D#

Also, if you want to have the L.H. played an octave lower, maybe start on m. 5 instead of m. 1, because the treble clef part in the L.H. should be played on its normal octave.
I'm doubting however if the L.H. should be played an octave lower at all, I think it could sound better in its written octave right now. Else there is a big gap between the R.H. and L.H. which may sound a bit empty.

Thanks, Bloop. I think I edited them with your suggestions correctly, but the underlined area is a bit iffy on my part. Can someone check?