TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming [Game Thread]

Started by mikey, May 20, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Also how does this confirm that Davy is human again? The flashlight is like the opposite of my power which allows me to see if someone was visited at night. I picked to watch you FireArrow since I thought you might be wolfed to throw suspicion off of Davy. My role's the Night Watchman
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Apparently it didn't read THC's flashlight gift since no one visited you

FireArrow

Brainy

I got the flashlight n2, of course THC didnt visit me. Noc, if davy has some stupid cloaking power I swear to god.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

Alright, so you're gonna vote for the person who not only voted for BDS when a second option arose to where BDS could be spared, notice I was there at the end of the phase and the messages prove it, and I even disagreed with THC that we should rush the lynch. THC on the other hand, has all the reason to be voted for. Not only did he refrain from voting on BDS, he clearly knew he could win by giving you the flashlight and relying on you to use it on Davy. The wolf clearly has a human sided role here unless Davy has your supposed cloaking device

FireArrow

Unless davy comes here and cc thc, then youre the wolf sorry. I had to of gotten the flashlight from somewhere.

BrainyLucario

FireArrow I'm saying THC probably did give you the flashlight, but him giving you it shouldn't confirm that he's human.

FireArrow

Wait youre right. You would of literally won yesterday by voting me. THC also could of won by voting me. Im sorry for playing really shit this game guys. I did have fun at faniemme if its pf any comfort :p

davy

BrainyLucario

I'd talk more about this but I've got an eye doctor appointment so I'll be gone at phase change.

Davy

ThatHiddenCharacter

Phase end is today right? I don't care, I'm voting insta anyway.

davy
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

davy

Calling it now, there are no wolves and mikey (this is an official vote) is playing a trick on us.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

unmotivated