News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Glitches, Code Errors, Secrets, and More

Started by Time Link, May 22, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Link

Hey Guys, I saw that there was a Legend of Zelda discussion thing, but it looked like it was going nowhere. I thought that this would be something fun to talk about, so maybe we can give it a shot.

Time Link

Okay, it looks like this is going a little slowly, so let me start something here. For those of you who have played A Link to the Past, here's something funny/cool. When you're fighting Aghanim, use the net instead of the Master Sword. Due to a coding error (when Link spins), the net will repel his magic beams and hit him if you time it right. My dad taught me that trick.

Dudeman

Quote from: Time Link on May 22, 2018, 12:15:24 PMOkay, it looks like this is going a little slowly, so let me start something here. For those of you who have played A Link to the Past, here's something funny/cool. When you're fighting Aghanim, use the net instead of the Master Sword. Due to a coding error (when Link spins), the net will repel his magic beams and hit him if you time it right. My dad taught me that trick.
That's seriously a glitch?? I thought reflecting beams with nets/bottles was a feature right from the start. Shows how much I know. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Time Link

Yeah, the reason I know that is because my dad took a programming course in college, so he knows about that kind of stuff. Here's another secret from the game (maybe you know). I found out that if you go to the graveyard in the Dark World, slice the bushes in the section at the top right corner, and then teleport to the Overworld, you can push open the grave and get the Cape easily without having the Titan Mitt.

Time Link

Okay, here's something else. It's just a funny glitch. In Wind Waker, if you kill yourself with a bomb, you'll maybe (it doesn't always work) fly into the air and just float there for a random amount of time.

Time Link

Sebastian

Here's a funny glitch. If you hit a certain button in BotW, you jump.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on May 23, 2018, 12:16:51 PMHere's a funny glitch. If you hit a certain button in BotW, you jump.

I heard you can even do it without Roc's Feather
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

shhHHHHHhhhhhhh seb ur not supposed to spoil hte game
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Here, I'll be respectful and put a big spoiler-glitch-thing in a spoiler tag.

BIIIIG BOTW SPOILER
If you start the game up in just the right way, you can actually play as Link. But an even bigger spoiler, which I've only heard of; I've never seen this done before. Maybe someone here can confirm.
Spoiler
JOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAA
[close]
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

What a waste of a post. Alright, when do we dub this topic pure spam?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

How about you instead explain how posting works here to Time Link so it doesn't happen again?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Sebastian