News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [3DS] Tomodachi Life - "Amusement Park" by videogaminglegodude

Started by Zeta, May 19, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Tomodachi Life
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Amusement Park
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: videogaminglegodude

videogaminglegodude

Here is the original.

My apologies for the poor quality of the PDF.  I need to find a better method than scanning.

Also, just a suggestion, but is there any chance that we could create a category for the miis?  there are currently three mii games in the others category, and I have arrangements almost completed for a number of others.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on May 19, 2018, 09:37:29 AMMy apologies for the poor quality of the PDF.  I need to find a better method than scanning.
You... printed off your arrangement and then physically scanned it in order to make a PDF?

Try using this, it should work with whichever Finale program you're using.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 19, 2018, 09:59:33 AMYou... printed off your arrangement and then physically scanned it in order to make a PDF?

Not sure if I am doing anything wrong, but my parrents filter is blocking the download...again.  Net nanny needs to get a major reboot or something, because it never blocks anything that it was installed for.  Heck!  I can't access the "other" page on ninsheet because, wait for it "anime."

Sorry, I just needed to rant a bit.

I do have a better scanning tool which I have used in the past, and might as well use that when it becomes available.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on May 19, 2018, 10:05:56 AMNot sure if I am doing anything wrong, but my parrents filter is blocking the download...again.  Net nanny needs to get a major reboot or something, because it never blocks anything that it was installed for.  Heck!  I can't access the "other" page on ninsheet because, wait for it "anime."
Oh... my bad...

You'll probably have to get someone else to make the PDF for you; I'd say for right now, just focus on getting the MUS file in good shape. And now I feel like a jerk...

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 19, 2018, 10:15:42 AMOh... my bad...

You'll probably have to get someone else to make the PDF for you; I'd say for right now, just focus on getting the MUS file in good shape. And now I feel like a jerk...

Will do.  Wait...do you mean fixing the MUS file itself, or just making edits to the music?

videogaminglegodude

Also, Still wondering where I should go to submit a request for a new gaming catagory.  I should be able to take care of the PDF myself, but I don't know what the propper channels are for submitting a gaming theme.

Sebastian

If you're referring to the categories on the side on the main page, then there is a low chance we'll be adding another. Everything will go under "Other."

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Sebastian on May 20, 2018, 05:04:41 PMIf you're referring to the categories on the side on the main page, then there is a low chance we'll be adding another. Everything will go under "Other."

Bummer.  Well, at least that keeps splatoon out of the spotlight (my apologies to any splatoon fans I have offended).

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 19, 2018, 09:59:33 AMYou... printed off your arrangement and then physically scanned it in order to make a PDF?

videogaminglegodude

I just made a few edits to the files.  Namely, I fixed the composers and sharpened the PDF.

Sebastian

Some feedback:
- The PDF is quite...dull. It needs sharpened more.
- The measure distribution is very unbalanced. You have one measure in one and eight in another. Distribute them more evenily.
- The bpm (beats per minute) is sorely in need of revision. I would recommend changing the time signature, note values, and slowing the bpm to something more common and/or reasonable.

I'll do some more digging with this arrangement later. I assume you're using Finale Notepad (which is very limited) or importing to a .mus file, so that makes dealing with a .mus file very difficult. If you need some help, I would be very glad to assist you if you wish.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Sebastian on May 25, 2018, 06:35:48 AMSome feedback:
- The PDF is quite...dull. It needs sharpened more.
- The measure distribution is very unbalanced. You have one measure in one and eight in another. Distribute them more evenily.
- The bpm (beats per minute) is sorely in need of revision. I would recommend changing the time signature, note values, and slowing the bpm to something more common and/or reasonable.

I'll do some more digging with this arrangement later. I assume you're using Finale Notepad (which is very limited) or importing to a .mus file, so that makes dealing with a .mus file very difficult. If you need some help, I would be very glad to assist you if you wish.

I would greatly appreciate that.  Currently I am using the scanning device at my fathers work to make PDFs (yes I know, I will try to get a better program,) and I don't think Finale Notepad gives me any options as far as changing how the mesures are distributed.  All that said, I am not sure that I can slow the BPM down at all, as it is already an uneven number.  The only way that I could keep the speed acurate is to crank the BPM down to 19, and find notes that are 11 times faster.  Anything else makes it eigther faster or slower than the origional, and since I don't think 88'th notes exist, I am stuck at this.  I am not an expert though, and if I calculated anything wrong, or am simply underinformed about musical theory, please let me know.

Sebastian

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Sebastian on May 30, 2018, 11:31:45 AMI'll check it out later today.

Not to be a pest, but for qualities sake, I just want to know if you have gotten to it yet.  Ok if you haven't, I completly understand.