News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Mario Movie

Started by Time Link, May 17, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Thanks! It's a Mark Twain quote.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

DocDoom2

My hopes for this movie are 50/50. I like the idea of seeing Mario (thankfully cgi this time) on the big screen, but as far as I've heard Wreck-It Ralph is the only "video game" movie to do well, and except for some character cameos, the games in that movie were created for that movie.
If Illumination is making it, I'm sure it won't be too bad, but I doubt it will be great.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

EFitTrainr

The best video game movies tend to be anime, like in the case of Professor Layton and Persona 3.
I like food.

Time Link

Of course, Pokemon reigns as "Most Popular" video game show.

Time Link

Has anyone else heard about this new "Sonic Movie?"

LeviR.star

The one where Jim Carrey is voicing Dr. Eggman/Robotnik? Yeah.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

Do we have any idea of when it's coming out?

LeviR.star

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Time Link on July 19, 2018, 04:12:26 AMHas anyone else heard about this new "Sonic Movie?"
Huh; did not know about this. I checked the IMDb page and said "Woah! James Marsters is gonna be in this!?" But then I realize it was James Marsden. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Time Link

I first found out about this when I went to Subway and saw the little toys they give out. I was thinking "Why are they making Sonic toys now?" Later, my friend told me that this Sonic Movie was coming out.