[GCN] Pokemon Colosseum - "First Battle"

Started by WaterDraw, December 07, 2016, 05:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaterDraw

Completed by AmpharosAndy
Hi, I'm new to this site and I couldn't find any sheet music for my favorite song in Pokemon Colosseum, First Battle (That's the name I know it goes by). So, um, yeah I just wanted to request it since it's one of the best songs I know. :)
Oh, that's the end of another day. It was mighty serious I'd have to say. The Crystal Gems looked really cool when they made the temple EXPLOOOOOODE OOOOOH THEY'RE IN MY EYES AGAIN AHHHHHH!!! *runs away from butterflies*

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaterDraw

Oh, that's the end of another day. It was mighty serious I'd have to say. The Crystal Gems looked really cool when they made the temple EXPLOOOOOODE OOOOOH THEY'RE IN MY EYES AGAIN AHHHHHH!!! *runs away from butterflies*

FireArrow

I'll probably get around to doing this one day if no one else does. Too much nostalgia ;-;
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

WaterDraw

AmpharosAndy

Did this some time ago so I don't have access to the pdf at the moment. I've got the old video, though, for now :D

First Battle - Pokemon Colosseum (Two Pianos)

innit