News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CVI Host Sign-Fedex

Started by mikey, May 10, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game should be shipped

mikey mystery elevator
9 (64.3%)
olimar who cares
3 (21.4%)
United States postal service
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 19, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

E. Gadd Industries

If we wait for another week I can jump in with a game to host, but I won't Ben doing anything until AFTER AP testing is done (since my last test is after I graduate)

EDIT: oh look, a new page. flip, theres a poll up. nvm
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Yeah, a week is way to long for a host poll to run. It should be 48 hours or 72 hours maximum.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

like I said, I'm dragging the process out to try and catch people who don't want to join during finals season, since I have a feeling signups will drag on regardless

I think if anyone still has finals next week is the latest they could be so yeh
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: mikey on May 16, 2018, 10:06:03 AMlike I said, I'm dragging the process out to try and catch people who don't want to join during finals season, since I have a feeling signups will drag on regardless

Yeah, I thought that was apparent. The point to take away here is that we all disagree. There's no point in drawing out this sign up, then drawing out another sign up, because you also lose players by waiting.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!