News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pianoth's performances

Started by Pianoth, May 01, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianoth

Hi there! So, I found that some people tried to play my arrangements, and by watching them I realized they're pretty tough... So I decided to record them all myself. I made a playlist on youtube containing all the recordings, so this post will always contain the correct link to all my videos of this kind.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbfXNkHQ-CqttbNeKOrB767cztLWkfufv
You will notice I often do some slight changes, or added notes, even if they're my arrangements. When I do it, it's usually because it sounds closer to the original that way.

Hope you like them ;)

Pianoth

As of this post, I still need to record the Credits of BoTW. I did a number of changes/correction there for my recording, especially considering that it was an arrangement made by various people. You'll see the final result when I'm done recording it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

These are absolutely amazing. Incredible job performing and arranging these sheets, and I can't wait to see what you do next.

Onionleaf

Wow, these are superb! Your performances really bring all of your arrangements to life. Most would be a challenge for me to learn, but I can at least say thanks for your Korok Forest arrangement - I really enjoy playing it. ^^

Please share more!

daj

Brilliant. Really, just brilliant.

Your playing is just...extraordinary. Undoubtedly professional, but I'm just completely amazed at your skill haha. When I first listened to your BotW Main Theme I thought it was digitally programmed, and then I realised how wrong I was when I proceeded to listen through your entire playlist. It was mesmerizing - I really never felt so amazed listening to VGM piano performing before.

If you do continue to do Youtube, I sincerely hope you find your audience. These are spectacular - really wish I could say more, but I'm too taken aback by your awesomeness to give it a proper criticism. Looking forward to the stuff you do, good sir, and of course, you earned yourself a subscriber <3