TWG CV (Off the Grid I): Roll of the Dice

Started by mikey, April 30, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

vote count:

olimar 2 (blueflower, e. gadd)
brainy 1 (olimar)
greg 1 (firearrow)
tras 1 (brainy)

Toby

Olimar, please dont make a vote based on nothing. You said you were ninja'd so it clearly has nothing to do with my post

Toby

Trasdegi

Olimar, you said you were ninja'd, but did you really take 3min to write 4 words? That seems a little too convenient for me... You vote without reasoning after a big post giving reasoning for you... Also, please send your pms with Brainy like Torby asked.

Toby

Quote from: Toby on May 02, 2018, 01:39:15 PMvote count:

brainy 1 (olimar)
greg 1 (firearrow)
tras 1 (brainy)

i was incorrect, real vote count:

vote count:

brainy 1 (olimar)
greg 1 (firearrow)
tras 1 (brainy)
THC 1 (greg)

(addition of gregs vote)

Toby

real real vote count:

olimar 3 (blueflower, e. gadd, tras)
brainy 1 (olimar)
greg 1 (firearrow)
tras 1 (brainy)
THC 1 (greg)

(addition of tras' vote)

Olimar12345

My vote was based on brainy's flaky-ness, shortness of answers when pressed (see: Toby), and weird pm's to me. I thought this would be obvious from the discord chat. Seriously guys, you're about to waste a lynch on me. Humans need to come forward now.

Toby

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 02, 2018, 08:00:09 AMAlso here's the log that Toby wanted me to post here

pm with Olimar and me
Pearl - Yesterday at 7:28 PM
Hey i trust you over BDS btw
just gonna put that out there
Olimar12345 - Yesterday at 9:44 PM
Uh okay
Olimar12345 - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Why is that
Pearl - Today at 7:32 AM
For one, you seem to be playing like you normally do. Despite this, people are seeming to call you out on playing differently.
Olimar12345 - Today at 8:02 AM
Not only do I already know that, but I have already said that.
What else.
Pearl - Today at 8:02 AM
Wait where did you say that?
I just have a general gut feeling that you're being attacked for no reason
Olimar12345 - Today at 8:03 AM
In discord and in thread.
Pearl - Today at 8:04 AM
Let me check NSM
Olimar12345 - Today at 8:06 AM
If you disagree with bds' suspicion of me, go post something substantial in the thread.
Pearl - Today at 8:21 AM
Well, it's more of a gut feeling, Oli. It's not much to go on. I'll let them know i'm siding with you though
[close]

So because of this log I was really thinking olimar was human, the fact he just doesn't immediately accept brainy's approval for him awards him with lots of human points. Also, he asks brainy to give better reasoning for thinking he (olimar) is human, and tries to drive human efforts from brainy.

Toby

Brainy based on what I've already said, and how I'm rathering it to a Olimar lynch, and I don't see Olimar/brainy being w/w ever.

Greg

Looks like nobody else agrees with me regarding THC, so I'm fine with voting for Brainy as a better lynch than Olimar.

Toby

real real vote count:

olimar 3 (blueflower, e. gadd, tras)
brainy 3 (olimar, toby, greg)
greg 1 (firearrow)
tras 1 (brainy)

mikey

TWG CV (Off the Grid I):  Roll of the Dice

THE GRID |Roll 1Roll 2Roll 3
Roll 4One-shot VigilanteBrutal WolfVanilla Human
Roll 5Human Odd-Night SeerVanilla HumanVanilla Wolf
Roll 6Wolf RoleblockerHuman GuardianVanilla Human

3 Wolves
8 Humans

At the beginning of the game, a 6-sided die is rolled.  The number rolled will determine how the setup is filled; a roll of 2 would produce the following setup:

1 Brutal Wolf
2 Vanilla Wolves

1 Human Guardian
7 Vanilla Humans

Whereas a roll of 6 would produce the following setup:

1 Wolf Roleblocker
2 Vanilla Wolves

1 Human Guardian
7 Vanilla Humans

There will always be 3 wolf-aligned roles and 8 human-aligned roles.  They are merely replaced by the roles in the grid.

Players:
1. Olimar12345
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Trasdegi
4. ThatHiddenCharacter
5. BrainyLucario
6. Toby
7. blueflower999
8. Greg
9. raeko
10. FireArrow
11. E.Gadd Industries

BrainyLucario was lynched!  He was a Vanilla Human.  It is now Night 1.  Night 1 ends 24 hours from now, on May 3 at 4:00 PM CST
unmotivated